It's A Twin Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship Propositions: Feel free to suggest you own ideas or decline mine. Just be sure to let me know if you're going to decline, so I don't ask again in the future! ♥

@Lord of Dragons :
  • Daryl Banks- I think both of my Twins (Breanne and Jennifer) would be friends with him. But, maybe Jennifer could connect with Daryl more than Breanne would?
  • Jacob Banks- I think that Breanne wouldn't mind him, so she'd be more Neutral, but Jennifer would be intimidated by him and his criminal record. Though, she'd be nice to him, mostly because he's Daryl's twin.
@Energetic Alice :
  • Rosalina Seto - Jennifer and Breanne could probably be her friends, but I think she'd connect with Jennifer more.
  • Luciano Seto - Again, I think both Jenna and Brea could be friends with him. But, I think Breanne would be more of a friend to him, because they're both kind of more serious and what-not.

@Kila'Fali
  • Nitsa - I think her and Jenna could grow to be friends. However, I think Breanne wouldn't really care for her at all, so I'd say that she and Brea would be more neutral. Thoughts?
  • Sunil - I don't think either Breanne or Jenna would like him. I think Breanne would be Neutral about him while Jenna would loathe him.

@The Mernsicle : Assuming you get accepted by the GM.
  • Astria Newton - I think that Jenna and Astria would get along great! Friends? But, Breanne would probably just be more neutral about her.
  • Toby Newton - I think that Jenna would be more neutral about him, while Breanne enjoyed his company. Brea wouldn't consider him a friend, though... more like buddies?

(Little notes to myself: Wonderful Thing is still working on her twins here.))
I would love to have Astria and Jenna be good friends and Breanne and Toby to be buddies, I like this idea a lot!

Reactions: Brea
I have a question for you all, when are you all normally on? because I'm normally on Eastern time: 6:00 to 8:00

Relationship Propositions: Feel free to suggest you own ideas or decline mine. Just be sure to let me know if you're going to decline, so I don't ask again in the future! ♥

@Lord of Dragons :
  • Daryl Banks- I think both of my Twins (Breanne and Jennifer) would be friends with him. But, maybe Jennifer could connect with Daryl more than Breanne would?
  • Jacob Banks- I think that Breanne wouldn't mind him, so she'd be more Neutral, but Jennifer would be intimidated by him and his criminal record. Though, she'd be nice to him, mostly because he's Daryl's twin.
@Energetic Alice :
  • Rosalina Seto - Jennifer and Breanne could probably be her friends, but I think she'd connect with Jennifer more.
  • Luciano Seto - Again, I think both Jenna and Brea could be friends with him. But, I think Breanne would be more of a friend to him, because they're both kind of more serious and what-not.

@Kila'Fali
  • Nitsa - I think her and Jenna could grow to be friends. However, I think Breanne wouldn't really care for her at all, so I'd say that she and Brea would be more neutral. Thoughts?
  • Sunil - I don't think either Breanne or Jenna would like him. I think Breanne would be Neutral about him while Jenna would loathe him.

@The Mernsicle : Assuming you get accepted by the GM.
  • Astria Newton - I think that Jenna and Astria would get along great! Friends? But, Breanne would probably just be more neutral about her.
  • Toby Newton - I think that Jenna would be more neutral about him, while Breanne enjoyed his company. Brea wouldn't consider him a friend, though... more like buddies?

(Little notes to myself: Wonderful Thing is still working on her twins here.))
Sounds good to me, and sounds about right in Sunil's case.

Sadly I won't be able to get on very often for a little while, my internet is out.

I have a question for you all, when are you all normally on? because I'm normally on Eastern time: 6:00 to 8:00

I usually have my job going on, I am central standard time but because of my job my time on the site varies unless if it is the weekend I believe

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm normally on at around Eastern time: 8:00 to 3:00. It's fine if you guys don't show up much. Honestly, I still have school. It's my sem break right now.

I'm on Mountain Time, and I'm usually on between 6 and 10 here. Usually.

Hey, guys, do you have any suggestions about the RP? Like, what would the biggest problem be? Any subplots? I don't really have much to do right now...

Well with my characters there is always the chance of getting some criminal bits added in there and then the responsible twin would have to fix everything. That is all that I have on my end.

I have an idea although it might not be the best one.

We are all in a building much like a collage dorm room each of us separate (Yes even the twins) from each other. Nobody knows each other. Everyone thinks that they don't have siblings, they all think that they're an only child. What they have been told is that everyone's the enemy and that everyone's out to get them. All of us are expected to work together to get through it.

I think this is a good way to introduce our characters to each other and have them make impressions on each other. Like I said this might not be the best idea, but it's still an idea.

Reactions: Kila'Fali
@Energetic Alice

Thanks, we might want to make an NPC as like a caretaker we all know and so far that's the only thing we know that we have in common, also I want to know how everyone else feels about it.

Well considering my twins are identical they would assume they must be siblings or maybe something else. Though they would probably act like brothers, even though they don't know they are, Daryl might assume something is off automatically after taking down notes on every twin.

@FallenStar
Accepted! Hey, do you agree with what @TheMernsicle said above? If you and, say, one more person agree, then I'll try to make the IC in that way.

I like the NPC idea, not sure about the twins not knowing each other. I had an idea and I can't do much if they've only just met. I like the rest of the idea though.

Okay, I had a different idea if not enough people want to do my original, what happens if we were separated into two "Teams" some twins separate although not all so some believe their only children but know that it's possible to have siblings, I mean companionship is a survival thing so they all have someone to talk to if we split things down the middle because were all creating twins and were told that we half to work together but we find it difficult because our powers clash. Everyone's powers clash and clumsily work together as the only set of twin(s) in each group have their powers gracefully work together and become a prime example, the NPC(s) that works with them teach them what they need for survival and then suddenly leave and for once their forced to use a door they've never been aloud to use before leading them into a large group room where the other team awaits them.

Status
Not open for further replies.