IT'S A TIME PARADOX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Ventus Zeruel

tIcMMYx.png

The clear night sky twisted and rippled, tearing open to reveal a silver-haired man in his mid twenties frantically flailing about before he eventually collided to the ground with an audible thump.
He wore a black torn up coat with bandages encompassing the entirety of his torso. A unique black tattoo with a V like symbol stood out upon his shoulder.

"...Oww~"

Letting out a tiny groan, he glanced up at the strange new world he was in; his amber eyes sparkling slightly as he rose a brow at the large neon sign that read-
"IWAKU."

"Where the hell-...?"

____

// - OOC

Hello everyone!
My name is Ventus!
You may call me a variation of the name... Ven, Venny, VenSent, whatever.

I'm not gonna go into excruciating detail about my origins... however, I do want to play a game.
A game of questions...

Ask me anything about me, my character, or anything else that piques your curiosity!
Just keep it...mature.

aaaand GO.

What is your character like?
And what is your character like?

Well, as a character myself... I'm pretty out there.
I focus a lot on personal hobbies of mine; such as-- Art, Writing, Gaming, Livestreaming and other forms of entertainment.
I'm never one to stick around on one thing and I tend to jump around to the next story/idea/object that gets my interest. I kinda think I have ADHD... lol.

Who knows...

My character
Ventus is a pretty chill dude. In his early years he tends to be an arrogant prick who thinks he's better than everyone. But he quickly gets put in his place.
As he grows up, he slowly gets more and more wise to his purpose in the world, and accepts adulthood like anyone would.
He's always looking for a challenge and tries his very best to fill the leadership role.
He's nothing without his friends/comrades though...as he can be very reckless and volatile, when things get stressful.

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am not going to lie to you I am not a admin or staff just a member being helpful. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Scorpio Queen, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and will be moving here soon. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is the most important Rule Have Fun.
Your friendly Neighborhood,
Scorpio Queen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.