5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Medieval, Supernatural
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hello ladies and gents, you can call me Takeshi, Take, or Kage though I don’t really care what you call me, as long as I understand you’re talking to me! I am twenty-two years old, have been role-playing for almost fifteen years (I started out on Neopets back in the day where I delved into Medieval/Fantasy for the first time), and just got out of a funk so my role-playing might be a little rusty. As for the types of role-plays I enjoy, I don’t really have a preference, but I will kindly decline those that I don’t think I will like. I promise it isn’t personal. I am literate, however, I dislike long posts (I seem to be unique in this) because it makes me feel that the role-play is dragging on. Soon I get bored and tend to bail out because it wasn’t moving quick enough. That being said, I like keeping it to two - three paragraphs, somewhere around 400 - 700 words. :)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I should also note that I love making friends with the people I role-play with! So if we start a role-play together, except an OOC PM so we can chat. :D I am just naturally incredibly friendly as long as I am not treated wrongly. I hope we can all get along though! Never feel afraid to just shoot me a message! :) Also, I apologize that this little intro isn’t that large, I always feel embarrassed when I am writing this kind of thing.[/BCOLOR]

Welcome to Iwaku! Here, take a cookie.

Welcome to Iwaku! Here, take a cookie.
Thank you! I always appreciate a warm welcome when I get on a new site. :) Also, I love cookies! :D

tumblr_static_hello_-_the_master.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.