--- It's a mans world out here.

P

pepsi cola

Original poster

My Characters

Name: Adrian Gambino
Occupation: Principle dancer for the New York City Ballet. Heir to also become the next leader of the Chicago Mafia.
Personality: Adrian is a careful woman. Due to who she is kin to, there are some people in the world she cannot trust. Her circle of friends is small, and even then. She is guarded about what her friends know about her. She is a very family oriented child, putting her family and work above anything else. There is not a loyal woman anywhere in the world like her. She would scarifies anything without hesitation to people she considers family, and the people who are her own blood. Adrian is a graceful, independent, and smart woman. She is humbling though, not bragging about herself too much. Rather laid back when it comes to talking about herself. Hell, the conversations she holds tends to be about other people, or jokes she finds funny. Dad jokes are her specialty. However, if you are on her bad side. She can hold a grudge like no other. Hell, the woman can be so terrifying, you might vision her as your sleep paralysis demon.
Weaknesses: Due to the past, she has a fear of men who look like the man who raped her. She also has a major fear of fires, and freaks out if one is started. Has social anxiety, and cannot be in a large crowd.
Strengths: Besides physical strength, gun and guns.....are her best friend, and her brain. Gotta love that brain she has.
Description: The woman has a pear shaped body, narrow shoulders and flat chest. Her skin is pale like a blank canvas, and she sports almost white hair and icy blue eyes.
Name: Alex Gambino
Personality: A vague man when it comes to explaining himself or his personality. He isn't the typical guy, and is very quiet. When asked to decide something (outside of work), he has a hard time picking where he wants to eat or even what is favorite color is. Although strict in work, and ruling with an iron fist. He is a shy guy, and finds it hard to stop stuttering around pretty girls.
Weaknesses: His family is his major weakness, his fear of losing his sister and the position he works for. He is also secretly afraid of death.
Strengths: How organized he is, and guns man. He loves guns.

c59f33ef93089a5bdc4fe235841b6935.png

Name:Alexander Fol
Loyal to no one but himself, Alexander would be the first to put a bullet in a friend if it meant he got to live. He might be the son of a gang leader, but he knows what it's like to live on the streets just like anyone else. He was fourteen when he had to kill for the first time, beating in a man's head in with a bat. Ever sense then he's done what it takes to get by and make sure he's on top; rather that's killing or worse. Has a rather sick sense of humor and little remorse for human life. He's as likely to crake your head open as he is to crack a joke.
Alexander is known for using your own weaknesses agaisnt you, making sure he's the one with an advantage, but the moment he's on the other side of the stick is when his own weaknesses show. The moment he's not in control or is getting bested by, Alex tends to start freaking out. Becoming reckless or impulsive, he's killed a number of people just because they insulted him and he couldn't think of a come back.
While Alex can kill using a number of items, from guns, knifes, and any blunt object, the two items Alex loves to use is a wooden bat with tape wrapped around the handle and a snub nose revolver that was use to almost kill him.

(Just remember he is the one who stops adrian from being beat up. Also remember no one knows his name really. I'll start us off. )

It'd been another hard day of labor at the ballet academy. She went to class for an hour to warm her body, rehearsed for another 6, then after an hour break had a show to go to. Adrian couldn't complain though. She loved her job with a passion. She loved to dance, and express herself through dance. Although there were days she wished she just had stayed home, never seen ballet. She was reminded every time she danced how much she loved being in front of the audience. She loved working with people, and loved when she inspired children before her.

None the less, as much as she showed love for ballet. At the end of the day, ballet reminded her how painful it was. Her feet ached the most, and as she walked home. She loathed to get into a bath full of ice to numb her of all the pain. Hell, a bath full of ice was her best friend. Forget the warmth of a hot shower. She rarely craved those.

Once off the bus, she found herself walking on the side walk to her apartment. The street was dimly lit, and a few homeless people were scattered amongst the street. It was awfully silent, almost eerie, but Adrian loved it.

However, this silence was erupted by a man laughing. His voice raspy as he spoke to Adrian. "Hey there cutie. What you got in your bag." He tugged at her dance bag as she turned around. As she did, she saw a man full of scars on his face, and teeth made of silver. Another man stood behind him, built like a body builder.

This man though reminded her of the man who'd raped her. So, she couldn't bring herself to hold it together. Within seconds of meeting eyecontact with the second man. She lost it, tearing up as she dropped her bag. "N...Nothing..." Adrian felt her hurt beginning to beat at the speed of light. Slolwy, she backed up.

The two men though grabbed her, pushing her to the ground. Her head hit the concrete hard, causing her to cry out in pain before yelling. "Help!' The men laughed at her plead before kicking her. "Shut up bitch!" One said as the other kneeled down and began to wonder their hands over her body. "My my...she's got some nice thighs. Damn." He said as his hands creeped down to her inner thighs.

This was it, she was going to be raped again...It was the worst thing she feared. As she found herself growing silent, limp as she tried to shut out the sounds around her. If they were going to do this to her, she wanted to be in another land. She didn't want to feel the pain like before.

The bat raised high into the air before swinging down and slamming agaisnt the man's skull, a loud cracking sound going with the blood that splattered agaisnt the brick wall. The white haired male chuckling as the scrawny man held his head
"So...Louise. Let me get this right. You borrowed money from me to pay off some guys, wasted it all on hookers and crack, and now you come back to me asking for more cash? Did I get that all right, sugercube?" Alex asked, swinging the bat to get some of the blood off of it. "Listen man, I don't have much more time. These guys they want their money or their gonna kill me." Louise said, holding his bleeding head. "Come on dude, I thought we were friends." Alex looked down at the man, tapping the end of the bat on the ground. "You know what, your right. We're friends, friends look out for each other. Louise, I'm Alexander Fol; son of David Fol, leader of the fucking Diablo Gang. I ain't gonna let these guys fuck with you."
"Really dude?" Louise asked, smiling up at Alex. "Ya dude, what are friends for?" Alex said, bring up the bat again as he swung and hit Louise square in the jar, breaking it with a loud crack. "Ain't gonna be anything left to fuck with."

Swing after swing Alex let the wooden bat hit agaisnt the man's skull till it was broken to peices, smashing his brains in till his head was a bloody pile of meat. Alex painting as his bat dripped with a crimson red liquid that also covered his face. Alex using the cloths on the man to wipe away the blood. "Last time I give a junkie a loan."

Alexander whistled as he walked down the sidewalk on the dark night, swinging his bloody bat back and forth. He walked past a corner when he heard a woman cry for help, seeing two guys on top of a woman. "You got to be kidding me."

"Um...excuse me gentlemen; sorry to interrupt your little fun here but uh...what are you doing? Your really just gonna rape this chick? Out here? In the fucking open? Jesus guys get a fucking van or take her to an alley for FUCK SAKE ARE YOU TWO REALLY FUCKING THAT FUCKING STUPID?" Alex started yelling, pointing his bat at the two goons. "You do this and what? People see, word spreads around, and then what happens? People stop coming. Can't rape or rob anyone then huh?" Alex sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Listen...okay okay. Names, what are y'alls names?" Alex asked, looking up at the two.

Upon hearing a mans voice behind the two fools. One of the men look up to see the white haired male, chuckling a bit. He nudged at his friend who glanced up, laughing too. Was this some kind of a joke. Before them was a scrawny looking dude, and he had the guts to threaten these two.

They both stood up, fire in their eyes. They had no intension on giving out their names nor stopping their little fun. One of the men glanced back down to the terrified woman. "We'll be back for you in a minute, baby." He blew her a kiss before turning to his friend then Alexander.

"None of your damn business boy. Now, why don't you put down the bat and leave. This girl is ours. Not yours, alright!" Both men seemed to not be willing to cooperate with Alexander, and hell, the body builder one decided to charge at Alexander.

Adrian could hear muffled voices, and she seemed to come back to reality upon feeling them men getting off of her. Thank goodness someone saw her. Thank goodness they were going to protect her. Hopefully....She let out a breath before turning over to the side. She was too weak to get up, make a run for it. Those men kicked her everywhere, beat her till she couldn't move.

Large, muscular, he could probably break Alexander over his knees; then again it doesn't matter how big you are, a single bullet is all it really takes.
Alex stepped out of the way of the bodybuilder, taking out his revolver and pressed it agaisnt his head, painting the brick wall with his brains with a loud bang.

Taking a step back from the dead corpse, Alex turned toward the other man, pulling down his sleeve to show the tattoo on his wrist. A skull with two devil like horns, a symbol for those in the Diablo gang. "Wanna rethink your next move?" The white haired male asked, the barrel of his gun still smoking. "Actually...I'll rethink mine." Alex said before unloading the rest of the bullets into the second guy, making sure not to kill him, not yet, but to definitely take him down. Alex whistled as he walked past the guy towards the bleeding man, swaying his already bloody bat back in forth before placing on the man's head. "Names."