3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I adore fantasy, plain and simple. Magic, monsters, mayhem oh my! I also like some horror/gore, modern, and I've never really done monster characters before, but I may be open to it.
Hey! Hi! I'm KayWyn! I was here before, but fell into a hiatus. That was a pretty...eh time in my life, and, back then, I had thought that RPs would make me feel better - I was wrong, and, in turn, wronged some of the people here. Those who know what I'm talking about, I'm truly sorry. And to those who knew me back then, sorry as well; I've grown as a person and looked back to realize how annoying I was to deal with. I'd be happy to hear from any of you again!

Away from the sob stories and whatnot, no one comes into these things to here that. But, before I get right into the list, I'm going to put a few "guidelines" to follow. Not quite rules, since I'm a pretty flexible person and don't make making adjustments for individuals! These are just strongly recommended ^^

"RULES"

• FANDOMS: I love fandom RPs. It's how I started, and I'm stuck with it - I'll still do originals, and I love to world build. Give me a general setting, and I'll do my best to give a world/plot! Also, for fandoms, I tend to default with Canon x OC pairings, but happily do OC x OC and Canon x Canon. I also prefer to double​

• Speaking of doubling...: I will play absolutely anything for your side (okay, maybe not anything. The general "no kids and adults" and so on stands, but I'm sure that's a given). You want FxF? MxM? Non binary? I'll do my best to portray it well, and, if I ever feel unsure if I'm doing things "right" (see: accurate and helpfully represented), I'll ask. If I'm writing any of those, and you think that the characterization is off or it feels a bit more stereotypical and tasteless, tell me! I love writing a plethora of characters, and the only way I can diversify my casts is through learning and advice. But I also ask that you do MxF.​

• Location: PMs mostly. I'm cool with threads as well, but default to PMs unless we state otherwise. I don't really do discord, I'm sorry - I've tried a few times and none of them really worked out. I'm willing to try email, but still prefer to keep things on-site.​

• No-Go's: Tell me yours. I tend to get dark with my stories and characters, so please please please tell me if you've got any fears or things you'd prefer to not be portrayed in the story. Don't worry about sounding "irrational" or anything - I won't think any less of you! Or, if you want, tell me the overall feeling you want for the RP. Happy with a few dark moments? Darker and darker? I'm happy to write for just about anything.​

• Ditching: Honestly, I feel I can't say anything about this. There's been times I've ditched, and I won't hide it. If you're shy and feel like I'll get mad, or you've lost track of time and realize weeks have gone by and now feel you "can't" reply - don't. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable in the slightest! Sure, a heads up would be nice, but don't worry about me ^^ Also, if you do fall in either of those categories, and realize that months have gone by, but you're interested again - say something! I'll never be mad at someone for reaching out​

• OOC and Lengths: I love to talk OOC. Getting to know people is a joy of mine. Be warned: I write paragraphs upon paragraphs in and out of character - I tend to have lots of things to say, and can't think of concise, to-the-point ways to say em' so I tend to get wordy. Note, for in character replies, I will always prefer quality over quantity. If I feel that I'm just talking in circles to hit a word count, I have no problem lowering it. I will go from five paragraphs to three if I feel that three gets to the point better.​

Alright, now onto the actual lists!

FANDOM

SKYRIM/OBLIVION/ELDER SCROLLS
(A current favorite at the moment! If someone requests this, I'll love you!)

DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN

PERSONA 3/4/5
[Who I'd like you to play for me in case of CxO:
P3: Shinjiro, Minato, Akihiko
P4: Yuu, Kanji
P5: Yusuke, Akira

Who I can play:
P3: Almost everyone
P4: May have trouble with a few (namely Naoto or the more stoic characters), but more than willing to try
P5: Literally everyone <3]

DRAGON AGE
[Who I'd like you to play for me in case of CxO:
DA:O: Alistair, Zevran
DA2: Fenris
DA:I: Fenris? (plot in mind), Cullen, Blackwall, Iron Bull

Who I can play for you:
DA:O: Morrigan, Lelianna, Alistair, Zevran, and possibly more
DA2: Anders, Fenris, Isabela, Merril are the mains ones
DA:I: Cullen, Iron Bull, Blackwall, Vivienne, Morrigan, Leliana, Solas, and probably more]

KINGDOM OF AMALUR: RECKONING

FABLE (Game Trilogy)

WITCHER

RUNE FACTORY 4

FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING/FATES

POKEMON
(Gotta come to me with a little more than "I want this" in mind - I have trouble planning for Pokemon RPs)

FALLOUT

SOUL CALIBUR VI

ATELIER: ALCHEMISTS OF THE DUSK SKY

TALES OF XILLIA 1 & 2
[I will give you all my love if you play these characters in a CxO:
Gaius, Alvin

I will play literally anyone for you. I adore ToX]

TALES OF BERSERIA

PILLARS OF ETERNITY

MASS EFFECT

FINAL FANTASY XV/XIV
(Currently preferring XIV, but willing to do either!)

DARKSIDERS

DEVIL MAY CRY

ONE PIECE
(My love for this will never die, and my love for you will never die if you ask for this. Took a bit of refining and rewatching so I don't suck at portraying the characters anymore, but I feel I'll do well with just about any of em'!)
[If you'd play Sanji for me, I'd be happy to do just about anyone for you (did you catch how I got tired of writing in that formal way?)
tbh tho, I do have a plot dealing with his family if anyone is interested, though it probably won't involve the Strawhats at all >>;;]

MY HERO ACADEMIA/BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA
[If you do Aizawa or possibly Dabi for me, I'm happy to do anyone for you<3]

NARUTO
(A bit iffy, but it's got nostalgia for me)

FAIRY TAIL
(Another one that I'll be so happy if you ask for)

GINTAMA

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

RWBY
(I have a plot in mind, and would be so happy if someone would try it with me! This plot involves Roman, since I love him to death)

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

ANGEL BEATS

BONE WITCH

POISON STUDY

CHRONICLES OF NICK

RANGER'S APPRENTICE

THE SUMMONING

GRACELING

LITERALLY ANY BOOK BY HOLLY BLACK

There are probably more fandoms I'm in, but these are the most prevalent on my mind. Ask about any other games/books/animes!

ORIGINALS

Villains
To the point - our characters are the villains. No, not the vigilante type who helps people but gets bloody doing so. They may help people, but only if there was some benefit for themselves. I'm asking for a chance to really create some of the most terrible people here. Bring out your monsters, and I'll get mine. Works for just about any setting! Expect this one to get bloody, however. Also, I'm okay with having OP characters in it - I'd actually sort of prefer it just so we can really push how bad of people they are.

Unlikely Pair
A witch/warlock hunter and a witch/warlock are forced to work together for some reason.

A witch/warlock and their rival witch/warlock are forced to work together for some reason.

Either of these would please me greatly.

Plot Candies:

Literally anything regarding demons/eldritch abominations
Morally questionable characters (For some reason I've never been as into being "good" in RPs)
(Depending) OP Characters
*I should make a note: My OP characters aren't the only OP characters. More often than not, I have an even more OP somewhere that is feared by original OP. I still like using fear as a driving force in them since, with that much power, the desperate struggle is all the sweeter*
Fantasy
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
MAGIC
Villains teaming up with the "heroes" but they're still snarking each other
Basically anything with your tried and true "I'm five seconds away from stabbing you and framing someone else for it" villains

This will be updated as I go along and think of them. Right now, I've only got the one craving. Ask me about any ideas you have!

Last edited:
I understand on how you feel when it comes to a Hiatus, I had taken one myself and I thought it would help but it didn't and it ended up making me frustrated emotionally and mentally. But this is about you and your interests and some here has hit my fading fire.
From the fandoms list I'll list the ones that I am interested in.
Skyrim-Elder Scrolls
Pokemon
Naruto
Fairy Tail

RWBY

All of these caught my interest, and if you are willing maybe we can find something that works out for both of us!

Hello there! I've been scrolling around and your post caught my eye, and I was hoping that perhaps we could rp together? I've really been craving crossovers (crossovers are my guilty pleasure at this point, I also find them very intriguing), the type of crossovers where two worlds get involved with each other when they're not suppose to. I've mainly been wanting to do Dragon Age and I've recently been entertaining the thought of a Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates one. Though what they're crossovered with is a fairly obscure (It seems obscure to me) choose your own adventure game called "Fallen Hero: Rebirth" and I cannot recommend the story enough, it's an app (game?) and the first half of the story is free so you can test the waters for yourself.

So um, if you want to how about sending me a pm and we can discus some things? I sometimes can't explain my ideas the best but I'll try my best to do so, if they aren't anything you're into then I understand.

Naruto Shippuden please!

Hey, there how you doing I was wondering if these were still open?
FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING/FATES
MY HERO ACADEMIA/BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA
NARUTO

Hey!! If you're still looking I've been in the mood for skyrim stuff myself, or even Oblivion too (Teinaava is my baby, I love him so much). I have a looking thread up too with more info what I was interested in, but honestly I'll go for anything.

I also happen to be a fan of Full Metal Alchemist, but I've only ever played Riza. I'd give wrath (brotherhood) or pride/selim go as well though.

I’ll do a fairy tail or My Hero Academia with you.

I'd also be down for a Fairy Tail or My Hero Academia rp ^-^

Hey! I'm up for Skyrim, Pokemon (I have a few plots, including a darker one), or Fallout!

Naruto please?

Salutations! I'm willing to do Elder Scrolls, Fable, Fallout, Mass Effect, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Rangers Apprentice. If we do end up choosing Rangers Apprentice I'm quite rusty on it. Also I'm not the best at detailed long responses. Its my biggest weakness but I'm progressing with it and looking for someone to get better with.

Oh my, do I spy the unlikely and beautiful Kingdoms of Amulur: Reckoning in there? Colour me surprised !

I would most certainly love to play a roleplay in that world. And I must, at once, launch that bad beautiful game and make a new character for a roleplay xD

Okay, so recently got a job. Sorry for vanishing like I did! I'll get to replying to everyone (also need to turn notifications on because it did not tell me this many people replied)

Reactions: Rebornfan120
Pop me a message if your still open. I'm keen for a Devil May Cry Rp XD

I'd love to potentially do a Fire Emblem, Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy XIV, or even your Villains idea! If you're still looking around, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hello! I feel as though I'm a little late, but I would love to do a My Hero Academia role play with you and am full willing to play either Aizawa or Dabi. But I would have to know things, like if you believed in the Touya Todoroki headcanon and such. I also do prefer Canon x OC.

I'm unsure I can pm since I just made this account. (It is giving me some trouble but that might be on my end, not the site) I'd be willing to do a Fire Emblem Awakening roleplay or Fullmetal Alchemist! PM me if you you're still looking