It's a heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance.

L

Lewi

Original poster
I am looking for specifics. I am looking for someone who is willing to play a male, obviously this is a romance, and you can be whatever type of character you want. Just post your signup below, no bios needed, a simple i'm in will work, then ill post my intro in the other thread. First come first served, only looking for one person, but if you wanna start a one on one with me that's fine too because that's the reason I put the first person who comes is the first served. I will do seperate one on ones with people. If you want some information, my character is going to be a dancer. Not a pole dancer, lol. Her father is also a big cooperate guy, and oh, she's blind. thought that would make a neat sorta balance. A dancer who's blind. Hope to hear from you all soon!

I'm completely interested! sounds like an interesting story to work with. I don't have hardly any experience playing guys so I'm still trying to find my balance. I'll be posting a picture of him to better help the thought.

That's fine, if you like I will go ahead and post an intro on the other one.

that would be helpful yes. Anything else I should know?

who is the James character you mentioned in the post?

OHH lol I though you were talking about another person being in the room...not that it was his name...lol sorry

garret5.jpg