It's a Dog Eat Dog World: Four Act RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huntsman: Nah, I don't want to mess with your history...just use it in the present sense. Most of the history won't even show up, unless it can be utilized in the main story.

Ohhhh!!! It would be rather interesting if the Arch Bishop of the Haven's looking out for a instrument of pure damnation that was meant to be destroyed by the Church back-in-the-day. But, due to his greed, he kept it for himself.... But it was somehow stolen and returned to its rightful owner (Hunter) in the mist of the whole Government Fall.

Now, he seeking for Hunter and the sword, hoping to get his hands on it to give him the higher advantage over the New Nation!

If you think that will work for you, not that big of an alteration, then let's hash this out!

IGO!!! if you're willing (and able) to maintain the Arch Bishop (or whatever we'd discussed before), then we can chat about it. But don't worry about running the charrie right now. He'll probably come about in Act 3 anyways... Anywho, tell what you think about this idea! Besides, I don't believe Rokkou (if I spelled his name correctly) is coming back. He hasn't responded to anything since his mention about interest.

Oh, and if you want to actually run the small dialect with Atticus and Ace about the missing motorcycles, then let me know. That's won't be a problem.

JESSICA!!! Give me something about Monty that I can work with. I'm trying to get your charrie involved with the action of the story, but I feel you're being left out. I don't know if it's due to time issues in the real world (which we all understand fully about), or your RP writing level. Let me know what's going on with you , and your charrie, so I can alter things for you.

That goes for EVERYONE!!! IF you let your GM know the little things about you and your charrie, like your charrie's background and your personal time issues, then I can work things about in a way to where your charrie is not lost in the story, and you're not left behind due to aggressive posting. I want everyone to enjoy themselves here. Just send me a PM about it, K. I'll slow things down for charries to connect, or I'll help you by puppeting your charrie and sending you a quick summary about what's going on. Anything to help!

Awesome sauce. But.. For some reason. I want to join even more Rps ._.

HA!!

Well, scan through my siggie. All of my RP are listed...the ones that I'm GMing... You might be able to sign up to one of those.

I'm in a few others being ran by someone else. I believe a few of them are active and still taking people. I can list them, if you're interested?

HA!!

OMG! Look over my Legionnaire RP! I think I can set you up as a Legion officer with a demon blade from the Arch Protegio....a weapon he's not really suppose to have, but he sort of has no choice in the matter since the blade chose him. The Arch is not happy that he has it and they have no right to take it away. So, they're trying to recruit him secretly instead. There's another Legionnaire who has been recruited by them (can't say who cause it's a secret). That person will try to seduce him in the dark side *giggles* for the Arch.

That could work! That would also bring about conflicts between him and his dragon, because his connection to his dragon is split due to this connection with the blade.

So, if you're interested in that RP, then you have two personal conflicts regarding your blade already. This will give your charrie a deeper situation besides the main plot line all the Legionnaires are dealing with. Ohh, and all of that just makes the RP reach full Epicness!!!

I Love making deep Epic Plots cause no one will be bored - there's always something going on! LOL! Check it out!

I just noticed I'm in a lot of rps already but I still want more. xDDD

Hey Kronas, do we want to employ the whole 'attack by wild animals' here, or move them further into the forest?

My next post will express that they're moving the right way towards one of the large Pit territories where, if they get in, they can snoop around and investigate; to see if the kids are, or were, there.

Um, I think first though, the group needs to chat with Hunter, get to know him and understand what's going on with him. He can give them a few pointers about the two Pit territories they are nearby (I'll get their names from the first page later). But, this interaction is vital so they can get a sense of trust with this new guy. And possibly, Hunter can get a bit of memory back.

Then, after this they can move on...and possibly have the animal attack.

Then either they can run into a group of bandits that know Matt, or we can hold that off until they finally reach the first Pit.

You guys tell me what feels right to you.

Honestly I think it's all good. I find it pretty fascinating. THe only problem is that it would take forever to post something to take part of that xD.

Yea...see what you mean.

Well, I don't want to continue moving the events just so we can get them to their destination. That's not the point, ya know, for the GM to do all the work! LOL!

So, mainly we just need them to chat with Hunter to learn more about the Pits... Josie knows a lot, but it's been several years since she's dealt with them. Things have changed. That needs to happen.

But, it all depends on people's schedules and such. I understand that, but I'm not as busy as normal due to being sick. lol! We can wait... We have other RPs to keep us busy.

Oh, speaking of RPs...I posted in Cadets! :3

I saw ^3^ I just posted back on it. I saw it when you posted "K edited :D" I just never got a chance to respond back :P

It's a split between a resounding YES, and a disgruntle no...

We are in a slight stand-still because a few members have become really busy.

I am willing to take on new members, because the story is about to head into an area where new characters will be around (A Pit Territory with slaves who are purchasing children for slave work as well.) So, you can jump in the group at that time, as either a Pit Dog - bad person, a Pit citizen wanting out, or a Slave wanting out.

I have a working summary going that will show you what's been going on, also through the thread there's more information about what's going on. Hopefully, I'll get the summary updated to help you out with what's presently happening. Other than that, read up, create your charrie, and wait it out.

I'm considering puppeting charries right now in order to move the scene, but I'm waiting until my other two members return.

Thanks for reading though! :)

Just so you know I'm still around. I'm extremely busy with life at the moment but I keep checking the thread to see where it's at and if Atticus has a part to play. It seems to be pretty slow for him right now which works for me. If you need to move him along at any point he's all yours.

And...when did Josie become Jena? Did I miss something or is that a new character somewhere?

Anyway, just wanted to "bump" this thread so you know it wasn't just you and Hunter and to officially tell you to move Atticus however you see fit.

Yea, name misprint - my bad. I have another charrie name Jena.

Okay everyone!!!

Kronas will not be able to continue this RP with us.

So, we have a few options here:

One: Someone already playing takes over Matt.

Two: We invite someone into the RP that can handle this charrie.

Three: I take over this charrie so we can move on.

All is doable, but I would prefer if someone take the charrie, or we invite someone we know who is able to take him over.

I will attempt to finish up the summary so they can do a quick read of the story to catch up.

So, everyone else involved in this are not here as well?

Alright then, I'll just have a GM clear this one out and possibly start it up all over again with a new cast. :)

Okay, since we've lost two people on this RP already, I'm reopening it with a better layout (I hope).

If you're still interested in the Remaking of this concept, here's the Sign up

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=17432

Thankie guys for the time we had!

Status
Not open for further replies.