It's a Dog Eat Dog World: Act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's a Dog Eat Dog World

Josie knew they were taking a risk, but there's been so many times she's had to risk her life for others, or take risks she was forced into. This, to her, was a choice - although risky, it was her choice to give to the one she loved....

I really do, don't I? she thought, and it wasn't because Matt saved her life more than once, or that she saved his... Nor was it because they've both suffered and survived, or that he was her rock and shield. It was because he truly...
He really loves me.

She allowed him to undress her and watched him as he did as well. When he teased her further with his touch, her world flipped with an overzealous trip. She was so into the moment, so into him that - regardless if he changed his mind, she wouldn't know the definition of the word, stop.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," she moaned, "And no." She smiled, "We can come up with a hundred reasons, but...I don't want to. I guess that what love does to a person..." Josie cupped a hand around his neck and raised herself closer to him, tenderly placing light kissing across his forehead, down his nose, over his cheeks, crossing his neck, and back to his lips. "You've become everything to me... nothing will change that."

Matthew looked in her eyes and when she said that she loved him he smiled because he knew that he felt the same way, the feeling he had been having for a while and everything that they had been through..together it made them stronger and thats what he loved about her. " I.. i love you too". He colsed his eyes when he felt her lips trailacroos his forehead and cheek and neck.

He knew their was no turning back and he didn't want to. He slowly entered himself into her taking deep slowy strokes. His lips kissed down her neck to her chest and he sucked on her nipples as his hands trailed up her thighs and waist.

Josie wasn't scared, but she held a particular anticipation for the worse; only knowing the worse frequency of pain in this position. But this was a new experience - to be loved by someone who wanted to love her back. When Matt entered her, she felt only ease and her body relaxed. Her heart pulsed louder in her ears. Matt's touches kept her with him, causing her back to arch in earnest obsession to the ease of his grace. She had no fear, but a twinge of excitement sang along her nerves, and she lightly gasped.

Her hands gripped his strong shoulders as he played over her. No matter how hard she tried to maintain a sense of calm, her body continued to ignore her, responding to every large action he made. She giggled, she sighed, arched and twisted - having more fun than being on a roller coaster.

He loved her sigh and moans of passion, how the simplest move made her shudder in anticipation. He loved the feeling of being close to her, to love her. His hands slid down to her hips as he lifted her up slightly and continued to thrust himself faster and harder inside her. The pleasure was overwhelming.

When she gripped his shoulders is made him take deeper strokes, he wanted to make her feel every inch of him, his body. Matts lips found it's way back to her lips and he kissed her deepllt lifting her lef up slightly so more of him could enter. HIs hands never stoped moving finding her hands, the sheets. He nibbled on her earlob and wispered in her ear. " God you feel so good".

Josie arched against the pleasurable pressing of their bodies, yielding to admit Matt further. Overwhelming tears found their way to the corners of her eyes; joyful, unsheltered tears. Her hands kneaded into his shoulder at each shift, at each thrust. She felt exalted by his possession, cradling him with a tangle of arms and legs, and just allowed him to fill her. Low groans and soft cries; flesh glistening and trembling; hands clutching frantically; and the sound of harsh, rapid breathing. Josie felt emotionally consumed by all the new sensations.

“Ahh, Matt…” Her cry was thin, frantic but lovingly so. The tension and fervor increased between them to unbearable levels and her senses exploded when his motions moved faster, tearing against her. She cried, madly rocking in sync with him. He was so perfect, so demanding of every bit of her. She did not know if she could take any more, for now she could feel the exertion awakening her previous wounds. Her entire body shuddered and clenched with pains and joys. It was the sweetest madness imaginable.

When she arched her baack allowing him to go further he groaned in pleasure, the feeling was undescribable and it was nothing like it. Her voice, hands against him clutching him like he was the only thing in the world, her soft skin against his that made him take slow deep srokes allowing himself to tease her once more. His body was hot and the mixed sensation of hers made it worse.

When she cried out his name it only made him thrust faster than before his hand on her thigh and then legs as his other hand cupped her breast. He knew he couldn't hold back and he was going to come. His mouth found her neck oonce more and he kissed down to her shoulder his teeth gently sinking into her skin slowly. The more he tried to hold it back the harder it was. She made him feel so good, something that had no words and he knew he wanted to love her until his last breath. Thrusting faster and faster he came inside her breathing heavy he looked at her before kissing her lips once more.

Matt made his last remaining thrusts when he suddenly bit lightly into her shoulder. She hissed and cried further as his power grew and grew. Breathing hard with one last shudder throughout his entire body, Josie followed suit and a pleasure beyond description burst within her until she thought she'll die from it.

Their bodies convulsed, and their moment had reached the end. Josie's cries soon turned into light whimpers as they laid there together, trying to catch their breath. She was content to lie beneath him and stroke his hair, her tears still falling from her smiling cheeks.

"You made it so wonderful for me...," she closed her eyes as he kissed her once more. It seemed like nothing else in the world could make her happier. She stroked his strong jaw with her finger, memorizing every part of him, every line of his muscles...etching this moment forever in her heart. Then, she cheerfully giggled, "Good thing we're not on the run... I don't think I'll be able to." Her whole body felt ecstatically numb, exhausted.

He smiled when he saw the tears falling from her eyes and he gently used his finger to wipe the tears away. " You made this moment amazing i wont ever forget it..i love you". He ginned when Josie played in his hair and he felt utterly relaxed. Her finger roamed on his body and he kissed her cheek softly planting light kisses all over her body.

He laied with her and played with her hair. He loved the cose feeling when she was with him. " You wore me out missy". He chuckled and then kissed her nose before looking up at the cealing. He rubbed her arm and closed his eyes slowly and began to drift off to sleep.

"You wore me out, missy."

Josie carefully rolled over on her side, laying her head against his chest. "Um, like you're complaining?" It was nice to hear Matt so relaxed and joking.

Soon, she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open, but she forced herself to stay away for a little while longer. She watched Matt drift to sleep. When he did, she snugged closer and fell asleep herself.

((Ah, they're so sweet. K, I'm gone for the night. I have a few ideas for their time at the Yellows, but I'll have to send it to you tomorrow.
Night!))

(( Yeah they are and okay looking forward to it))

Matthew woke up in the morning with Josie cuddled against him sleeping soundly on his chest. He kissed her forhead before sliding out the bed and heading into the shower. As the warm water hit his body he thought about last night being with her and how everything felt right. He smiled and then rinshed off.

Once he was dry he wrapped a towel around his wasit and walked intp the room and put on some clean underwar and then he gently shook Josie. " Hey babe wake up". Walking over to his bag he pulled out a shir and some jeans and then he walked into the living room and sat on the couch debating on what to eat.

Josie moved a little when she heard Matt attempt to arouse her, but she was still lost in her amazing technicolor dreams, all about him and her, and Danny and their world being perfect. No more Haven, no more Dogs, or Trades...just them together. Eventually, she finally woke up from one wonder - only to enter into pain.

Gasping, Josie tried to sit up but her body was protesting her every move. Her ribs were aching, her legs felt oddly tired. She figured the workout last night would tire her weary body out, but not like This!

She didn't want to disturb Matt with this, causing any unneeded concerns. So, she bit her lip as she continued to pull herself up, and then took her own sweet time carrying herself to the bathroom. Another hot soak in the tub should help loosen up the tension and relieve some of the aches. When she was done, she dried off and pulled her bag of clothes out. That blue dress was still sitting on top. Playfully, she decided, 'why not', she felt like a new person now.

The satin felt like silk against her skin. It was completely different than old blue jeans, dingy tee shirts, and it made her feel strange but pretty. She modeled before the mirror, happy that Carol gave it to her. After finishing up, she straighten up her stance to hide her aches and entered the living room, finding Matt on the couch. She would have to ask him to rewrap her ribs, but that can happen later.

She slipped in beside him, leaning in with a kiss on the cheek, automatically reading his mind. "A penny for your thoughts?"

When he felt Josie's lips against his cheek he smiled and then turned and loked at her. " Morning missy how you sleep, a d what do you want for breakfast ". He stood and then pressed his lips against hers and savored the kiss. " You look stunning ". He chuckled before walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"Oh, I slept perfectly."

When Matt asked about breakfast, she noticed she didn't really have an appetite. "I - don't know, really..."

Matt stood up and planted a kiss, just making her morning. He noticed her dress, which made her feel really special.

"Thanks, It's just a little somethin' Carol gave me. Thought it would be nice, for once, to wear something more feminine..."

She followed him to the kitchen, slowly sitting at the bar with a silly look on her face. "So, you're going to cook? O - K... Maybe, we should just have Annie and Martin do that...since this is their kitchen."

She was being funny, but had to think for a moment. Even though they haven't known each other for long, throughout their little adventure she's been the one making all the meager meals. She didn't know if he could...

"You can cook?"

(http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=14314
I posted those other ideas I had in the OC... just making sure you know.)

Matthew laughed and then looked in the fridge. " Anything you wear ill still think tour beautiful". He pulled out some eggs and then bacon and some cheese. " Yes i do know how to cook, i had to learn so i could make me and Danny food, plus i tool a culinary class in the past". He smiled anad then began cooking. " Hey do you like omlets or how do you like your eggs?". He put the bacon in the pan.

Walking over to Josie he wrapped his arms and round her and poked her cheek " So after breakfast do you want to go shopping or what?". He knew they should be enjoying the time that they had and a few new outfits would do well.

She watched as this self-proclaim master chef worked his magic. The idea of an omelette sounded fabulous, "I haven't had an omelette in forever... Do you know how hard it is to find eggs, let alone a chicken, out in the free territories? It's down right impossible!" To see so much food in one place, and no stealing, bartering, or crediting for it was a dream come true.

When Matt had things cooking on the stove, he stepped over to her to coat her in his arms and ask her a question.

"Yes, definitely. From out of all the times I've been here, which were only twice, I've never really left this building. It'll be fun...but, she thought. "I'm wondering what's taking Ace so long... He's a night owl, but he should be here with some sort of news..."

Just then, the entrance door opened and Ace walked in with dark bags under his green eyes, his dirty blond hair in a frizzy, a set of spectacles sitting on his face askew, and papers - lots of papers and maps.

"Oh, *yawn* great, you guys are up. I thought you two would sleep the entire day away, but looks like you prefer the day time." He crossed the room to the dining room table and deposited all he held in his arms... "I've got some things for you guys, and a proposition. But first, I'm *yawn* going to go wash up..."

Before Josie could ask anything, he rushed towards the opposite side of the penthouse where his wing was and was out of sight. Josie looked at Matt with urgency across her face, then stepped towards the pile of papers and maps to find a clue. "I wonder what he's found... and this proposition. Ace can be so 'need-to-know only' sometimes. It's like dealing with James Bond, or something."

( lol i had changed that part to where he asked if they wanted to go shopping)

Matthew placed the food on two plates for them and then out the jouce on the table as well. He was egar to get some new threads. Just as he was in mid thought Ace walked in and he looked at the things in his hands, before he could speak he jetted out the room. When Josie walked ocer to the table he slowly followed.

He looked at the maps that were on the table and then the papers. " Yeah but ill wait till he returns". He walked over to the table and began to eat his food because he was starving and he really needed something to eat.

((Edited to fit...I think. LOL!))

Josie was being so nosy, but the aroma of breakfast made her stomach ache. Matt sat down to eat, so she'd figured might as well do the same. There was no way she was going to figure out Ace's secrets, and no need when the man was just a few feet away. So, she settled down at her seat and began to eat.

"Whoa!" she expressed with wide eyes, "These omelettes are so fluffy...and the flavor...ummm! Okay, from now on, when we travel, you're cooking the snake."

Matthew laughed about the part of cooking the snake. " Yeah i guess i will". He finished the the omlet and then he drank his jouce and washed his dishes. Walking into the room he put on his boots and then brought Josie's sneakers outside and then looked at her. " When your finished lets head out to the shopping store". Walking behind her he kissed her neck softly. " sorry cant help myself".

He chuckled becaue he was making excuses to kiss her. He sat on the couch and then looked at her and smiled before adjusting his boots and messing with his hair.

When Josie was finished, she returned her dirty dishes to the sink and began to wash them. Just then, Matt returned from the bedroom with her shoes.

"When your finished let's head out to the shopping store." Walking behind her he kissed her neck softly. "Sorry, can't help myself." He was being so playful, which made her feel so good, but she was wondering why he wanted to leave so fast.

When he sat on the couch to put on his own shoes, Josie looked at him seriously, "So, you're not remotely interested in what Ace has to say about his finding on Danny?" She dried her hands with a kitchen towel before grabbing her shoes and moving to the couch. Plopping beside him, she watched him work on his hair, which she couldn't help but to run her fingers through. "You know, we can wait until Ace comes back. It'll only be for a bit."

Matthew tried to avoid the question but it wasn'y possible. " Yeah i dont... but i know im gonna have to hear it one way or another". He relaxed instantly when Josie ran her hands through his hair and then he wrapped his arms around her. " Yeah i mean it dosen't matter to me we can wait for him to get back".

Smiling slightly he pressed his lips against her and softly and then cupped her cheek. " Just..". He kissed her again. " I should stop before i get worked up again". He smirked and then closed his eyes playfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.