It's a Circus in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Hunter

Original poster
Muse A grew up in a circus and enjoyed performing and enjoys it. That is, until the accident which leaves him feeling guilty for it, though it wasn't really his fault but he feels it is. Because of a guilty conscious, muse A refuses to perform anymore and sticks with cleaning up after the animals and ignores the rest of the world for most of the part.
Muse B decides to check out the circus when it comes into town and comes upon an elephant. The creature looks rather sad though and she ends up befriending it. A few moments later, the boss comes out and sees the elephant eating again which is a good thing. So he offers her a job to be the elephants keeper since it seems to have taken to her. She accepts and it's not long before she meets muse B. They get off on the wrong foot but as they get to know each other, will things get better or worse between them?

So that's the gist of the plot. So if you're willing to play the male part, feel free to pm me or message me here :)

Preferences:
- respond at least 2 to 3 times a week
- if you get bored and don't want to do this anymore, just let me know. Don't disappear
- be able to write anywhere from 1 to 3 paragraphs or more

I will do my best to go by these as well so that's all fairly simply. So if you're stil interested, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.