It's a biscuit!

• Thread starter Dukun Bellydance Witch
  • Start date
D

Dukun Bellydance Witch

Original poster
Ummm... Hello. It's nice to be here. I hope i don't get banned.... >.> Anyways, I'm Vanya. I don't really know what to say... If you want to know anything ask I guess....

Welcome to the site.

HI, and don't worry about getting banned too much, just be generally respectful of the other people here and you'll be fine. This rule is waived however if you encounter a heresy against the God Emperor of Mankind, such behavior must not be tolerated.

Welcome! I just joined a few days ago too, and have been having a ton of fun. Feel free to look around in the OOC board for any roleplays that suit your fancy. It's as easy as filling out a character sheet, and you're on your way. Feel free to let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

I guess you can drop by the general chat/asylum area too, but I haven't really done that much yet, because everyone is kind of crazy (in a good way) and I'm kinda afraid I might get eaten alive. But some people like that, so feel free to check it out.

Reactions: 1 person
thanks. :D It's great to be here.

Feel free to look around in the OOC board for any roleplays that suit your fancy.

Thats my job..... literally, you get rep....

And before I forget, Welcome (back 'old friend'?), As hes been said the OOC BOARD id the place to find RPs to join. While the ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME is the place to let them find you. I hope you won't be starting and buisCULTS as that would clash with the ever-inactive bread cult. Any questions may be sent to me or anyone else on the RP support roster, thats Mrynodyn, Zypher and me are the main 3 while any other staff member wold also be happy to help. Enjoy your stay.

I don't know you so

Welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help you

*walks off into the shadows*

We need to set up search-lights in the Welcoming Boards.

FOR THE LULZ.

*Follows Ike around waving glow-sticks*

Anyways, don't go worrying about getting banned, m'dear. They still let people like me and Darkness hang around here, so you'll do fine.

Hope you find a game you like, and if you don't, get one that suits you started. Such is the fun of Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku :D

Don't worry, you won't get banned unless you do something totally out of control~ Staffuz here are always looking out for members anyway :) So if you have a problem, let us know and we'll do our best to help :D

If you have any questions and stuff, ask away :D

Have fun :D & we'll see you around :)

Why is the newbie so worried about being banned? *blink blink*

Anyways, welcome to the site and enjoy!

Welcome to the Iwaku! :D
*gives cupcake*
Hope you enjoy yourself here and hope to see you around the forums! :3

Yay! Cupcake! *gives all the repliers pomegranates* ^.^

Thats my job..... literally, you get rep....
Whoops! Sorry for jumping the gun there.

Though maybe I should do it more, if it means I get more Tic-Tacs by my name. YUM.

Whoops! Sorry for jumping the gun there.

Though maybe I should do it more, if it means I get more Tic-Tacs by my name. YUM.

And I'll lose my fancy purple name and go back to being unhelpful =(