Itchin' For Some Dark RP (MxM, Open to Ideas!)

T

tart.

Hello!! I've recently decided to make an appearance on this site once again after a relatively long absence. Hadn't realized how much I missed roleplaying on this site, so now I'm back and looking to start some RPs w/ whoever it may concern. My writing will definitely be a bit rusty at first, so I do apologize in advance for that, but I'm sure after a couple of posts into the RP i'll be relatively back to normal. So! Boring stuff aside, I will now address some possible plots I'm interested in as well as possible characters.

** side note: I mainly play male characters, and I love a good MxM roleplay, so this search will be dedicated to that!! **

Characters I'd Love to Play:
1. Seemingly innocent & sweet coffee shop owner who turns out to be a possessive, murderous and manipulative lover with an equally as dark past. Has a knack for reading peoples emotions and hiding his own true intentions with a gentle smile.
2. Flower shop owner that looks like he'd actually own a bar or some sort of mob, but is actually just a soft-spoken man that happens to have a lot of dark rumors surrounding him. This usually results in his flower shop not attracting a lot of business.
3. Deaf highschool male who suffers from anxiety, and is easily persuaded into things simply because he doesn't want to be a bother or make someone angry. New kid in school, very shy and meek.
4. Honestly anything okay

Plots:
1. Kidnapper and Victim
2. Childhood friends
3. Bully and victim, or anything w/ highschool students
4. IDK, ANYTHING, VERY OPEN TO IDEAS

Didn't really expand too much on the details because I'm not that picky okay. Drop a reply if you're interested, or PM me!!

Hi! I really like the idea of the coffee shop owner. Please let me know if you're still looking!

Hey!! I'd love to a high school plot (bully/victim or anything else) or the childhood friends and the deaf new kid is also just aaaa! I'd love to do an rp with you if you're still looking!!