It' wonderful to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chartreuse

Original poster
Hey! I'm Kathleen, but Kat or Chartreuse work fine by me.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? ^^

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a lovely lady. :>

How old are you? I'm 19.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've pretty much been writing my entire life, and I have a good solid four years on Tumblr using their format to RP. I have a lot of experience with Homestuck Fandom and Kingdom Hearts Fandom rping, but I'm hoping to maybe branch out with some of my own writing and characters soon and potentially participate in NaNoWriMo! c:

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm a very personal sort of person, but I enjoy smaller groups, as much as I prefer meeting and writing with people one on one. I recognize the benefits of a diverse world and multiple people, which lessens the need for NPCs and other extra writing.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? I'm mostly in shade and air-conditioning, so I'll have to go with the former.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Bon Jovi's "It's My Life". That's sort of weird because I've been humming the same song all day and it wasn't this one.

I look forward to trying out this new format and community for my writing! It's a pleasure to meet you all!!

Reactions: Luchi
Hello there welcome to the community. Hope to see you around the forums enjoying yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.