It Took One Look (Ocean x Tragic Trees)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah couldn't hold back his jealousy. His was boiling in him, making his blood hot, and his wolf growl. The growl rumbled lowly from the back of his throat, sounding all to real. It resembled a wolf's growl. "I didn't know you were so fond of him." He bitterly mumbled under his breath. His blue eyes glowed up to a bright silver, evidence that his wolf was slowly taking control of his actions. Which was really a good thing, but it wasn't entirely a bad thing either.

"I guess you do like him huh? What the hell do you like about him?! He's literally nothing! He just follows you around like some lost puppy, with its tail between his legs!" Yelled the jock, though slowly he gained control of his wolf, his eyes dimming back to blue.

"...Sorry, sorry...I...I didn't mean to yell at you um...I...I've been...I've just been stressed." Mumbled Micah, slightly embarrassed he let his wolf take over so easy like that.

Oliver looked a bit shell shocked for a moment, staring at Micah with wide eyes, before frowning once more, a little unhappy. Actually, more than a little. He was a lot unhappy.

"Alright, pull over. I'm walking home." He said flatly "Fuck you. Seriously, what the hell? This is literally none of your business!" He continued to snap, face heating up more, but this time it was out of being annoyed "Sorry, pal, I met you, what? 4 weeks ago, maybe a bit more? You don't have jurisdiction over my life, thanks."

"W-Wait I'm sorry, pl-please! I'm not trying to control you, I've... just been really stressed these past weeks. I'm going through...A change and its kind of killing me...Please don't be mad, I've never meant to anger you Oli." Whimpered the jock as he pulled over the car to face him.

"I just...I just...Look Oliver, I'm trying so hard to be your friend. That's what I want. I'm not tricking you, or hurting you. Or anything. I just wanna be your friend. And if you could just let me be your friend...I would seriously be happy. I didn't mean to yell." He whispered, taking his hands in his.

Oliver was silent for a few moments, not moving his hands, but looking anywhere but Micah. Then, he snatched his hands back, leaning back in his seat and rubbing his right wrist a little. He scowl had faded a bit, but it was still present as he looked out the front window.

"Fine. Fine. I did agree to doing this, didn't I?" He grumbled, eyes flickering down to his bag "Whatever. Just.....don't fucking insult him again. He's one of my only friends. So....yea. Don't."

Once the other was calmed down, he Gabe him a small smile, before turning to face the road, as he began to drive was again. "...I um...I'm sorry once again. I won't even bring him up."

Micah knew if he brought the boy up again it would be to insult him. He hated that boy. Because Oliver liked him. And he could sense that Taylor liked him as well. All it took was for Taylor to realize that Oliver liked him, and then...Micah could loose his mate. No, no that wasn't going to happen. Micah refused. After a thirty minute drive, they came up to a small, calm lake. It was surrounded by lush gorgeous trees. Parking his car,he got out, and opened the door for the boy. "Well...Here we are! I know you like to draw...This would be pretty cool to draw right?"

Oliver actually hadn't been expecting this. He got out of the car slowly, taking his bag with him, staring the lake down. He was obviously interested in it, and Micah was right, he DID want to draw it. He had been expecting maybe one of those weird bowling places or something, honestly. This was much better. It was actually nice to have someone notice his interests and take them into account. His anger had faded over the car ride, after seeing how sorry Micah seemed to be, so he allowed himself to smile a bit.

He nodded a bit, fishing out his pencil and book, which had little papers sticking out of the sides. "Yea. Yea, this is....great, actually. How'd you find this place?" He said, but didn't seem to wait for an answer, as he was quickly moving to find a nice spot near the water. One of the papers in his book flitted out by accident, landing in the grass behind him, but he didn't seem to take notice of it.

"Well, me and my dad found this back when I was a kid. We decided this would be our secret place....But you seem like you can keep a secret. Just don't bring anyone here, alright?" He asked as picked IP the piece of paper, thinking it was a drawing, so he looked over it.

Oliver had already taken a seat, opening to a blank page "Yea, I won't. It's pretty amazing, though." he mused, getting to work on drawing. He didn't really glance back to see what Micah was doing, instead gleefully starting on the trees.

The small paper was labeled in the top corner as 'brownie', and it had a picture of an ugly-looking creature sketched out in the middle of it, with different notes going around the edges. They varied, some saying things like 'They're small, I'm kind of afraid I'll step on them' and 'Mom says not to piss them off and to be polite.'. Another, bellow, said '(this ones says his name is Aidan. I was expecting something more exciting, to be honest)'

Arching a brow at the picture, he noticed this was more of a note that a picture...Of supernatural creatures? No...No there's no way he knew anything about that. I mean...it was impossible right? He was a human...Right?

Deciding he just write it off, he sat next to him, handing it ronhim. "Here, you dropped that. That looks pretty cool. I mean its ugly, but its cool."

Oliver's eyes flickered to it, and he soon took it back quickly, stuffing it in his book. He then glanced over once more, shrugging a bit "Thanks, I think..... Uh, you didn't read any of that, right? It's kinda personal and all." He said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head "I write notes in here a lot about stuff. So.....yea. I should really secure those in or something."

He sighed, dropping his hand. He assumed the other didn't read the words around the picture, otherwise he'd think Oliver was insane. Which, he wasn't. Those were his NOTES, he didn't make that stuff up. His siblings even helped him with it at points. He looked back down at his book, beginning to sketch once more

"Personal? How so?" He asked as he looked at him, studying him a bit. His mate was beyond gorgeous. Those lips, were the perfect shade of pale pink, and they looks so plump and plush. He had to hold his wolf back from kissing the other. That dark hair of his contrasted with his pale skin, but it was deliciously so.

That scent of his, oh that delicious scent. It was so sweet, so perfect, so mouthwatering. Before he could stop himself, his eyes switched from blue to silver and he was leaning in. His canines were prodding form his upper lip, and he leaned in, placing his lips over the other's. He had lost control of his wolf, and was kissing the boy

And, for a moment, Oliver didn't seem to mind. He didn't push the other away. Then, the artist realized that this was the jock, the one probably tricking him, and he panicked, jolting back, eyes wide once more.

"W-what the hell, man?" he wheezed, rubbing his mouth on his sleeve subconsciously, thoughts going through his head at high speeds. He was confused. Suspicious, also. Was he genuine? But- "Dude, you have a girlfriend! L-like..." he trailed off, before adding "No, no. Was this a dare? This was a dare, wasn't it? It isn't fucking funny, alright?"

His wolf was still in control of his actions, his silver eyes were the proof. Shushing Jim, he cupped his cheeks, looking in his blue eyes with a smile. "No, no this isn't a dare. And I'll break up with her. Who cares about her. You are important. You're my mate." He huskily whispered, ready to bite into his neck to mark him.

There was a pause, before he realized- "Holy shit, you're a werewolf!" He blurted out, both his hand shooting to cover his neck. A bit of nervous laughter bubbled from him "You're a fucking werewolf. Shit! Shit. I can't-I'm not-" He stumbled over his words a bit, seeming more nervous and confused now than anything else "She's gotta be your mate, not me."

"....You're rejecting me?" He asked, the clear hurt and saddness in his silver eyes. He wasn't even surprised he knew. Hell he wasn't his full self right about now.

He whimpered, sounding much like a wolf as he let go of him, not being able to handle the rejection. If a wolf's mate rejected them, they literally lost all will to live. Some rebelled, some killed themselves from the pain. Others simply died of depression. Whatever happened when a wolf was rejected, it was never good. "...I'm...You're my mate. I know you are. I'm linked to you, please, please..." Whimpered the jock, as he took his hand. "I can...Make you happy."

Oliver paused, groaning a little, before saying ".....I'm not rejecting you. I'm confused. What the fuck? Is this even possible? It shouldn't be possible." He said the last bits mostly to himself as he rambled "This is too sudden, I'm not prepared for this! I didn't even know this would happen. Oh my god."

Honestly, he wasn't sure what to think here, but he was a bit relieved that he now knew it wasn't a dare. Still, this was odd. He wasn't expecting to be a.....a MATE.

"You're not rejecting me?" He happily stated, his eyes brightened at his. Squeezing his hands, he pulled him close with a purr.

"I promise I'll be a good mate to you." He whispered, his canines clear again as he leaned in ready to mark him, so he can claim him as his own.

Oliver was so gonna regret this later. But he couldn't say NO, because he'd feel horrible. And.....this wouldn't be that bad, right? He tried to convince himself that that would be the case. He squeezed his eyes shut, mentally preparing himself. God, he was so gonna regret this. The talk with his parents would be horrendous. 'Hey yea I just got wolf-married to a jock in my school that I met a few weeks back because I felt bad!'. His sisters were gonna laugh their asses off at him.

He had to remind himself not to try and bolt. He did that by telling himself that this was for the greater good of probably this guy and his family. Right? Because they wouldn't be happy if Micah went down hill. So he was being a good person!

Carefully caressing his cheek, he leaned in, and softly sunk his teeth into the boy's neck. At first there would be pain, but after just a second? Intense pleasure would happen, as he formed the mark

Oliver immediately went stiff, inhaling sharply. After the moment of pain passed, though, his shoulder sagged, and he relaxed a bit more. His eyes were still closed, though. Tightly. Even though he had relaxed a bit, he was still nervous as hell, and rethinking his decisions in life.

The pleasure he got from it also surprised him, to the point that he seemed to move a bit closer subconsciously. He didn't know how something like this could be considered something that felt good; it seemed a bit wrong, if you were to ask him about it. It was practically biting, and when someone bites you, he'd imagine it'd hurt like the first few seconds of this experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.