It Took One Look (Ocean x Tragic Trees)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because you seem like a really nice guy. Maybe I don't want to be with my group of friends anymore." He answered, watching him, as he silently for drunk off his scent.

"Just....Allow me to take you out, you'll see."

"Babe? There you are! I've been looking literally everywhere for you. What're doing in...here?" Georgia asked as she flipped her brown hair with blonde highlights. Grimacing a bit as she looked st the other not, her eyes went back to her boyfriend, purring softly as she went to graphic her boyfriend's hand.

His inner wolf growled loudly at this, and he had to force himself not to snatch his hand away. Looking up at her, he shrugged. "I'm hanging out, with Oliver. You don't have to wait for-"

"Come on let's go. I'm bored." She cut him off, hands on her hips.

There was a brief pause from Oliver, before he closed the sketch book and tucked the pencil behind his ear. Then, he got up, pushing in his chair neatly, and looked at Micah.

"I need to go find Tay anyway. Have fun." He said, as he decided it'd be best to leave. He picked up his book bag, and started to head to the door.

He really hated being in the general proximity of that girl. He'd also hate to be the apparent reason her boyfriend didn't hang out with her. Oliver was sure that would cause some trouble. And besides, what he said was true. He did need to find Tay, for the sole purpose of getting some stuff off his chest.

Micah watched him go, his inner wolf whimpering ad he got away. It took everything for Micah to not snap at his girlfriend.

Meanwhile Tay was waiting outside the library for his friend. Micah didn't seem to want Tay in there, so he patiently waited. Once spotting Olivier, he looked at him, walking over. "Hey, Oli. What he hell was that all about? I swear that guy looked st me like he was gonna kill me...Not that I'm scared of him or anything." He quickly mumbled, his cheeks igniting a bright red, as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Anyway, I saw hi girlfriend go in there...Did she manage to get that meathead away from you?" Asked he teen, as he lead his shorter friend to his locker.

Oliver shrugged a little "That's, uh, debatable. He invited me to go after school with him somewhere?" He replied awkwardly, shouldering his book bag gingerly "Mind you, the only reason I agreed is because he said if I didn't have fun, he'd leave me alone. So, yea."

He wasn't sure how Tay would react, as he himself was still trying to process it. They guy was trying so hard, and what for, even? He didn't see how someone would want a friendship so much. He certainly wouldnt go this far for it, and he hadn't heard of Micah doing this to anyone but him, either.

Taylor gave the other an unsure look, scratching the back if his head. "...That's weird. Maybe we should talk to August about this. You know she always had the answers." Grinned Taylor.

Once they finally found the girl, she slammed her locker, and turned around with wide eyes. Her gray eyes were astonished. "He what?!" She whisper shouted, nearly having a heart attack. "...Okay, okay, go...But call me if anything happens!" She ordered, crossing her arms over her chest. "He's acting strange....I never heard of him trying so hard to be people's friend...Hen again, its usually the other way around. Everyone would kill to be his friend, but you refused, so maybe he's acting this way, because he's not used to rejection."

"I'm wondering why he's trying in the first place." Oliver grumbled, crossing his arms comfortably across his chest, mimicking his fridnd "And yea, don't worry, I'll call you. This is all suspicious as hell to me! But, hey, this is probably the last time he bothers me, so cheers to that."

Because, no mater what, Oli was not going to have fun. He'd make sure of that. After all, this was his way out of interaction with Micah, he'd be a idiot not to take it. It couldn't be that hard, anyway; all he had to do was scowl at everything, and then he'd be golden. No one would be any the wiser. There was a s mall chance he would enjoy himself, but he really doubted that would occur.

Soon it was the end of the day, and Micah waited at Olivier's locker. He was leaned up against the locker, holding his bag, as he looked around for him. That whole day, he planned the best date....Well it wasn't a date, but he planned a bunch of fun things for them to do.

He really wanted to be in the other's life. He couldn't take it anymore! It was killing his inner wolf! Meanwhile Taylor and Olivier walked to the shorter of the two's locker. Taylor, nearly jumped seeing Micah.

Oliver merely sighed as he viewed the popular sudent, and then raised a hand in a gesture that could be considered a rather lazy wave. He was used to the guy popping up everywhere at this point, and it was no longer really surprise to him. He shuffled over, raising an eyebrow up at Micah.

"And how long have you been standing here?" Oli asked, then, after a pause, tacked on "Wait, don't answer that. I'm not sure I actually want to know. But besides that, scooch over, I have to put my stuff away."

Micah was glaring at Taylor, a rumble ripping through him, forming a depe grwl, before looking at Oliver. "I wasn't waiting for long Oli." Stated the werewolf, as he moved over so he could get into his locker.

"Uh...I guess your um...Not going to need a ride from me huh?" Taylor asked as he looked at his shorter best friend.

"No he's not, you can you know...Get on with the rest of your day." Micah growled.

Taylor grimaced, before waving to his friend and leaving.

Oliver waved, before turning to his locked and getting it open. He shoved all the books he wouldn't need into it, then shut it, making sure it re-locked so no one would mess with it. Then he looked up at Micah, raising an eyebrow.

"You could be a bit nicer to him, you know. Geez, it isn't very good for convincing me to be your friend." He said, before stretching a bit as he walked by "So, where do you park your car?"

"I'll show you." He answered, pulling him to where he usually parks. "And I try to be nice...But he is just.....I dunno, I think he likes you or something." He mumbled,easily jealous that someone else like his mate.

"Huh? Really? Well, I've known him for so long. At this point if he asked me out, I'd probably say yea, so it isn't a huge deal." He said casually, before basically freezing. Slowly, he then added "N-not that I'm, like, gay or anything like that. Just kidding around, you know?"

He had royally fucked up! Seriously, why had he been acting so casual about it? And around the jock? Bad idea, bad idea. He kept his eyes trained on the ground, hoping the other would just go with it and believe he was joking.

His wolf whimpered heating him say that, he turned and looked down at him, his perfect brow arching. "You...Would say yes? Are you being serious?" He asked.

He couldn't stop his wolf from whimpering, and whining. This was his mate,and he would be dammed if Oliver dated someone else.

Oliver felt his face heat up, and he scowled a bit "We're dropping this conversation on account of my last statement. It's over. Moving on!" He said, hasty to end it "Because it doesn't matter. Now, where are we going, anyway?" He shouldered his bag more comfortably, though, at the moment, he himself was anything but comfortable, and he was doing a horrible job of hiding that. He was trying, though. It just wasn't working.

Soon the two strolled up to his black, sleek mustang. The car was...Well unbelievable. It was nice, and it was a convertible. He and his friend would easily drive around, the top down and just blast music. Pretending they rules the town. Which...They kind of did.

Opening the door for him, Micah looked at the boy, before smiling a bit. "....If I told you, it wouldn't be much of a surprise. Now would it?"

Oliver paused a moment, before slowly getting in. He wasn't used to nice cars. Well, riding around in them, anyway. His father was always fond of the things, though, and had magazines lying about, showing various pictures of sports cars and futuristic cars, saying that they were simply astounding. Oliver never saw the appeal. And, even now, sitting in one, he still didn't. He carefully placed his bag at his feet, trying not to even touch more of the car than he had to. He didn't want to somehow damage it accidentally, either way.

He glanced at Micah once more ".....Wasn't aware it was a surprise, but okay." he said slowly "As long as you aren't planning to murder me and throw my body in a ditch. Or, you know, something along the lines of that."

His eyes cast over at, a curious glint in the blue orbs. His mate, well soon to be mate, was an odd one. "I wouldn't do that. My outfit would get ruined. Blood is hard to get out." Teased the jock, winking at him,before pressing a button to start the car up.

His engine purred to life, and he slowly began to back out the parking lot. As he drove away from the school, he couldn't help but have a thought nagging at him. "...So you like that guy? I'm not going to tell anyone promise....But I don't think he's right for you. I mean...He tall yeah,but pretty skinny...You're not into muscular guys?"

"I don't like someone based off of looks." Oliver replied, trying to act nonchalant, fiddling with the strap of his bag a bit "And besides, I said I was joking. Don't.....go telling people I'm gay or anything, alright? Jeez."

He really wished there was some sort of flashing sign he could place above his head that stated 'Hey, I'm Not Gay'. That would help a lot in this situation, as the other didn't seem to believe him at the moment. Oliver wasn't even sure why he was still interested in the topic. Maybe it was something to get the artist verbally-and maybe physically- harassed by people at school. He wasn't sure.

"So you like personality? Well in my opinion he has a shitty one. I mean he's a coward, Oli! Don't you want someone who's brave? Who can stand up to anyone, or anything?" He asked, his eyes on the road ahead of him.

His wolf was whining loudly in him,in hopes to get the boy's attention, but he wasn't. He wanted the other to like him. He was the perfect one for Oliver. Not that coward...Tyler? What ever the hell his name was.

"I just think you should go for someone who was...More like me?"

"Well, if you ever come up with some worthy candidates, I'd love to hear about them." Oliver replied, close to snapping at the other, as he narrowed his eyes at him "And besides, he isn't a fuck'n coward, alright? And he doesn't have a shitty personality. If he did, I wouldn't have been friends with him for this long. So stop insulting him, or I swear I will try and attempt to jump out of this vehicle in a attempt to leave and go home."

The whole 'I'm not gay' conversation was off the table right now, because what the hell? 'Like me'? What did that mean? Because if this was a dare or a prank, he swore, he was leaving and going home. He didn't want to be involved in this. There was no way a guy like MICAH, who had a GIRLFRIEND and was a JOCK, was the least bit interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.