It seems I've wandered into Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anonymph

Original poster
So of course I signed up on Christmas Eve. Like I don't have obligatory things to do today instead of spending an hour (or the rest of the day) finding a roleplay to join. I guess I'll fulfill all obligatory new-member etiquette as well.

What do you prefer to be called?
Ceph is fine. I don't mind any other nicknames though!​

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl. Like look at this, so totes a girl.​

How old are you?
I'm old enough to have no authority whatsoever except over middle school children. That means I'm fourteen.​

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yep, I've been roleplaying for two years but let's not talk about that time lest I start violently flinching.​

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like group RPs since there's a lot of group interacting, but when I find someone I like I start a 1x1 with them.​

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I curl up on the sofa and don't move for a whole day as I finish watching whatever season of whatever show or finish reading my books. And then I go do the fangirly thing with the Tumblr and the feels and the sobbing?​

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Nostalgia has struck and that means Nsync is back.​

Reactions: BEXTRICK
Hello, I'm HollowEastword, but just Hollow for short. Welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay here *smiles* and Merry Christmas

Yo Ceph, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you make wonderful memories and have stupendous experiences with other members on Iwaku. Also, happy holidays!

If you're super freakishly bored feel free to pm me, maybe we can even role-play. 8'D

We welcome your wandering! Hope you have fun and Merry Christmas!

If you're super freakishly bored feel free to pm me, maybe we can even role-play. 8'D
Well, the site's layout is a strange, new thing for me so I probably will do that once I give up learning it for today.

Happy holidays to everyone else though!

Hi there Ceph! :D Welcome aboard!

He Seph, can I call you Halo? :)

Also, welcome to the community! :)

I like the tea print in your siggy... and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.