It seems introductions are in order.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GundamNewtype, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Hello there fellow roleplayers, users of imagination, and wanderers. I must say, I had grown tired of adding to my own stories from time to time, pondering my own creativity. I wished to bounce ideas off of other enthusiasts, test my creative juices against others. So my journey began! I went far and wide, through caves of foux forums, trudged through swamps of disappointment and deserts of inactivity.

I had thought my quest unobtainable! At the precipice of despair, I came upon a website....It read Iwaku, but all I saw was the potential for what I sought. Cautiously, I ventured forth and what did I see, but the light at the end of my dark travels! My quest at an end, I took the goblet of the confirmation email and drank heavily of its sweet nectar! I. WAS. HOME!!

Anyway..... :) I'm glad to be here, and hope that you enjoy my presence as well.
  2. I have a feeling that you will do wonderfully here in the swirling realm of Iwaku. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope that you will have a great time here!
  3. Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy your stay. Like Fish said, I believe that you'll thrive here.
  4. Well, that is comforting. And thank you both for your welcomes. I hope to get started soon, as soon as I find something to catch my interest. Shan't be long now!
  5. Sounds like a magnificent Journey you've had, GundamNewtype! Welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!
  6. I think I like you! :D

Welcome to our humble community! :D I'm glad to see you like it here already! I'm Mittens! I know what you mean about trying hard to find a site that wasn't just a few people online everyday, but here we have plenty of wonderful RPers who would be more than happy to take on some new threads and challenge themselves as well! If you ever need help or have a question, feel free to PM me! I'll be more then happy to help however I can! ^^