• I just came to be Pennywise (shrug)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
O

OppositeInverse

Original poster
Derry, 2011.

IMG_4127.JPG

The town of Derry. A town full of history both benevolent and grisly... More of the latter than any of the former could ever tell. A town shrouded by blood, secrets, and a dark and sinister horror that only could be conjured up in some scary novel... but to all inhabitants of Derry it was real. It, was very real. It's been 27 years since the murders and disappearances of some of Derry's citizens, a plague that has wrought the town literally throughout the course of its time. And now, for the first time in almost three decades, the ruminations of the lost Dark are beginning to resurface. Some old secret is back. And unbeknownst to a new modern world of technology and advancement, that ancient primal secret is so very hungry.

So of course this is an Interest check and group RP request for the cult classic of horror we all know as IT, and if you know the lore and history, you also know that I'm following the novel as the universe for the RP, as it comes every 27 years (1957 -> 1984 -> 2011) this would feature our characters as kids/young teens OR already as adults (18+ doesn't matter what age group) which will be determined by group vote. Pennywise the dancing clown is back, unknown to our characters, but this will FOR SURE be a gritty, gory, deep terror psychologically disturbing RP as Stephen King intended it to be. So adult themes and extreme violence is going to happen. I'm looking for people who will bring unique characters and individuality to the story who loves the horror genre a lot and enjoyed the books and or movies! So if you're down, respond asap because I plan on starting very soon! Obviously if you're afraid of clowns, get the hell out of Derry (this post).

This is 18+ RP btw.

IMG_4126.JPG

Great, now you dead.

gg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fox of Spades
looks alright what's the post level

Reactions: OppositeInverse
I'd be soooo down for this!

• Love
I voted for adults on the poll, but I'd be up for any of them really.

Yeah I figured it'd be adults oriented anyways, I think I feel the same way.
i hope more join and just thinking there should be a limit to who's had army training and such

i hope more join and just thinking there should be a limit to who's had army training and such
Me too! Maybe two more people! And actually don't think anyone should focus on being combat ready or survival skills based because really...they don't matter when facing something like Pennywise.

Are we going with seven to the group? I wouldn't mind playing two characters.

I'm sorry guys, I've had run ins with the hospital lately... woke up to find out it's been two weeks almost....!

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. :)

I'm still interested if everyone else is, and if you're still up for it.