1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
DON'T POST. READ AND SEND ME A PM.
and i guess i'm just a mess

and maybe i'm just lonely

or just bitter but i know

my head's a storm and my

chest is empty

ylpTCi9.png

zCguO8H.png

about me

Boo ~ It's a ghost! No, it's just Mary. But if you clicked on this and seen the style, then you should know I'm not looking for pure cotton candy fluff. I am here looking for grungy and angsty roleplays. A lot of these may end up in the red star room because I am looking to explore these dark themes a bit.​
I am still a little on the busy side and because of that I am only looking for two to three roleplays. So, I am going to be particular in choosing my roleplays. (If I already have a roleplay with you and something has intrigued you here, please shoot me a PM. I'll always have a spot open for my favorite people.)​
> I'm eighteen years old and in my last year of high school. I will prioritize my studies over everything else.​
> I am an adept/advanced writer. I like sensory, emotional and thoughtful detail.​
> I write posts with four to ten paragraphs, sometimes more.​
> I like to do character sheets, whether they be complexly detailed or simple. (your choice)​
> I post at the very least once a week. At the most once a day or a few times a day.​
> I like face claims. Realistic face claims only. No art and no anime.​
> I play both male and female. I also double or triple.​
> I play many sexualities, but I prefer m x f and occasionally m x m.​
> I love to talk OOC and generally a very chatty and friendly person. I prefer to talk in Discord and sometimes WhatsApp.​
> I only do IC roleplay on Iwaku. I prefer threads but I also do PM roleplays.​
> I am a patient person and friendly too. I only ask that you tell me if you want to drop or if you'll be gone for a while.​
> I can do sex scenes (m x f only), but I'm not strictly doing smut everywhere, every moment. (Obviously, I only do this with fellow red star members)​
> The music that inspired me for this search is by these artist: Panic! At the Disco, Paramore, The Neighborhood, Pale Waves, Billie Ellish, Cavetown, The 1975, Artic Monkeys, Lana Del Rey, Twenty One Pilots, The Kooks and Marina and the Diamonds.​
> I will most likely end up making a playlist on Spotify for our roleplay.​
I am also really hyped for something good because I have a character I want to use along with face claims. Let's help each other out please.​
what i am looking for

> I prefer that you be 18+. I lot of themes I am looking into will probably end up in red star.​
> Be adept or advanced in your writing. Trust me when I say I understand having a few mistakes here and then, but I should be able to understand your post.​
> I also simply like details.​
> Communication, I beg of you. I need to know if you're going to drop or simply be too busy at the time to post. Otherwise, I will eventually drop you.​
> Contribution. We have to talk OOC for plotting at the very least. I understand if you're passive, but I want to create a story together and not by myself.​
> Post at the very least once a week or every three days.​
> Please have read everything above before shooting a PM.​

pairings and prompts

> I am not listing fandoms. I have quite a few. I do prefer original roleplays, but if you come to me with a fandom I know then I'll consider it.​
> Prompts are vague so that we may plan together. This will be updated later.​
KEY WORDS: m x f || romance || angst || drama || abuse || drugs || cigarettes || alcohol || heartbreak || blood || bruises || tears || fluff || kisses || music || hurt/comfort || tragedy || fights || bad decisions || big city || slice of life || forest || grunge || sick || love || small town || (ultimately, they deserve a happy ending.)​
✗ Celebrity x Celebrity​
✘ Celebrity x Fan​
✗ Drug Addict x Sober​
✘ Drug Addict x Drug Addict​
✗ Boss x Employee​
✘ Vampire x Human​
High School Romance​
80's Romance​
1800's Romance​
Small Town Romance​
Big City Romance​
✘ PROMPTS
1. Song/Lyric Inspired RPs (By these artist: Paramore, The Neighborhood, Billie Ellish, Cavetown, Artic Monkeys, Lana Del Rey, The 1975, Marina and the Diamonds or one of your choice.​
2. New York, the city where dreams come true. Sadly, not everyone's dreams come to a realization here. Some people spiral down a dark path, dreams broken, hearts broken and soul broken. Many of them simply do what they can to survive and lead the most normal life they can. The city can be a dirty and heartbreaking place and in this tale it focuses on the grimy and dismal parts people try to ignore. [ Really craving this, it can also be doubled or tripled]​
3. Sometimes they're on, sometimes they're off. They truly love each other, but it'd hard to stay together.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tascha
Updated.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
One to two spots still opened. Help me please.