it is i. a potato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

youth

Original poster
excuse the weird title, i couldn't think of anything better except the generic 'hello'

anyways, i'm starting to babble and i'm going to make this short and quick. like my memory. ahem anyways, my name is amiya( uh-my-ya)but feel free to call me miya like most people do or something random honestly i don't care. yes i do

um, i like kpop and writing and like a million other things. obviously, why else would i be on a role playing site.

beware to everyone my conversation skills are like so bad, but i'm like pulling out my hair trying to think of anything else to say so yeah. if you're curious about me which i doubt feel free to ask me anything my shame meter is like 0.1%

Salutations Amiya! >:3 welcome to the fray.

Reactions: youth
Hey there! Another Kpop lover, nice! Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you have a good time :)

Welcome, Miya, you sweet potato! <3 I hope you enjoy it here. If you need help, feel free to ask!

Welcome dear Miya!

I am the whispers among the grove of Willows trees that inhabit Iwakutopia

Thank you for coming to Iwaku! I can't wait to see your posts around the content department! :D
Once my roleplays are all up to date I will link them here, if you want a group roleplay to join!

If you want to learn how to create div boxes and other BBcode formatting, you can sign up for my tutorials here.

If you want to create your own roleplays and become a Game Master, than I have a series of lessons that explains how to spice up your roleplays with perks of all kinds:
#1 Experience & Leveling Systems
#2 Classes
#3 Knowledge & Ability Points

I plan on writing up the next installment about Occupations and using them in Roleplays. I hope you feel welcome and at home here in Iwaku, and I can't wait to see you around the content section~

Hi there, Amiya. I dub thee Yaya. Unless you have a problem with that.

Looking at your title made me think of GlaDOS.
"How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO."
And if you don't get that reference, you probably just think I'm crazy, which is cool too.

If you need help with anything around the site, take a look at our fancy Help Desk and see if we can't get you sorted out. The FAQ at the top has a ton of questions in it also. If you need more help or anything like that, the staff are easy to find with our shiny red names.

I hope you have fun!

Reactions: Esmeray and youth
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Potato-sama.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

t1tb9EQ.jpg

Welcome to iwaku, you precious creature. Make sure to grab your newbie care package! We've got loads of goodies....​

heeey welcome to iwaku! lmao same, i have like a whole 0.5 shame
hope you find everything to your liking here! :^)

i was gonna potato around some more but i might as well do this now.

ahem, thank you everyone who has welcomed me~ the site so far is pretty awesome and it seems like an overall great community totally did not go lurking around and being nosey

so feel free to give yourself a pat on the back and if you can't pat your back then give yourself an imaginary pat on the back because you've done well.

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Status
Not open for further replies.