It has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LovableChaos

Original poster
Hello possible friends and enemies. ^_^ You could call me a foreigner in this territory, but I don't plan on letting that last. I used to roleplay in Dark Forest Chat, but more and more people decided it wasn't worth their time... Such foolish minded creatures.Anyway, I'm here to restart my journey as a roleplayer and would love to make your acquaintance. Does anyone have any tips for how to get around this site? Please and Thank you.

Well... when I was a newbie I just started clicking and waited to see where I went -nods- but I would suggest trying Jump-ins first! ^.^
I'm Celest.. welcome to Iwaku!

I give you... Community 101! 8D The easy guide to Iwaku! Everything else is pretty "lets see what this button does!" Welcome to the Community!

HELLO stranger welcome to Iwaku where you can be AAANYthing you want... even a barbie doll..

Just really explore ^^ You'll find many cool places on Iwaku!

You'll have no enemy in me, I'm a nice loving person. o_o

Welcome though!

Oh well hello there new person! Welcome to the Community! I am Doxa and if you have any other questions, let us know so we can help you out!

Oh, Lovable Chaos, welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
You will find heaps of friends around here, but if you need an enemy simply nudge me^^.

Here, have a cookie!

totalchaosgourmetcookie.jpg

Seeya!

Thank you! All of you are so kind. ^_^

Tenchi-Roku, local ninja at your service. It's a pleasure to meet you.

HI!!! We could start an rp together. But that's only if you want to. Anyway, send me a message or post on wall.

Thanks again I'd love to be in a roleplay, if anyone would like to invite me. ^_^ I just need to post more so this thing thinks I'm human...
even though i like to say that i'm not. ;D

A new member in fact. Stay with us longer and learn the wonders of this magically insane most awesomely place!

WELCOME!!!!! xDDDDDD I just wanted to tell you that you're awesome..like a power ranger or jedi. I don't know but you're cool because you showed me this site, okay? Okay. <33333

Lol. So you like it? ^_^ I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD. <3

I wanna be the possible enemy. :]

Welcome to Iwaku~

*runs into the thread late syle.*

I'm late! Yes!...wait...thats not good!

Anyway! Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its nice to have you here!

I hope you enjoy your stay! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.