It Had To Be Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ocean

"And to think, he had the nerve to call my phone all hours of the night, trying to beg for a second chance! Ha! Like that'll ever happen!" Exclaimed a rather petite girl. It was a normal spring day at Bales High. Students trudged through the wide halls of the school, as talking about the latest gossip, or maybe talking about the latest trends. Or maybe talking about breakups, which was what Zachary's long time friend Jessica was doing at he moment.

Jessica was a short girl, just above five foot. She had chocolate brown hair, and her skin was a soft beige color. Her eyes were almond shape, and boy were they huge, and where a summer grass green color. Her small pale pink lips, that was usually laced with a smile, was twisted into a frown, as she slammed her locker shut. Seeing the girl throw a fit was probably the most adorable thing ever. Everything on her was so small, and doll like. No one could possible take her seriously.

Her green eyes flickered up to her friend, as she flipped her coffee brown hair off her shoulder. "Like, I caught him cheating on me! There is no way, and I mean no way that I would take back that loser!" She was talking about her 'no good, douche bag of a boyfriend'. Hey, her words, not mine. Her button nose scrunched up as she thought about the boy. The two were dating for nearly six months, and she was ready to call it quits.

"I can't believe that guy, ugh! Just thinking about him makes me so...so...Ugh!" She exclaimed, causing a few students to cast their eyes over to he duo. Her cheeks flushed a bright red in a mixture of anger and embarrassment. "I just wish I could punch him on good time in the fave, or kick him were the sun doesn't shine." She hissed.

Just then a group of the 'popular kids' walked by. They're group was always loud, and everyone moved out of their way. The way they walked, and the way they talked irked the hell out of Jessica. That group thought they owned the school! And in front of the group? Ashton. The 'King' of the school.

His bright blonde hair was styled to a tee as he walked down the hall, a rather beautiful girl attached to his hip. The girl was basically model worthy. Jessica looked at the group, before looking back at Zachary.

"They make me sick." She hissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.