It Ain't the Road...

I

InkWren

Original poster
...it's the miles.

I miss writing. So I am back. But first I am just gonna focus on hanging out with folks here and being a friend.

I don't plan to purposely seek any partners, because I want to be sure I have the time to adjust my schedule to fit in back here and be a faithful partner.

I'm in my 40's, a wife and mom, a teacher and administrator.

I am more than willing to chat with anyone. I will say when the time comes I prefer older partners like myself.

I have a busy life, but creativity is so necessary to my nature. Putting words together in entertaining ways relaxes me better than.....well, even better than chocolate!

I look forward to hanging out!

Welcome back! Hope things worked out with your kiddo. (If I remember right there was something going on when the real-life vacuum sucked you up.)

Welcome back! Hope things worked out with your kiddo. (If I remember right there was something going on when the real-life vacuum sucked you up.)
See....good thing I am not looking for RP partners, right. So in and out with life. But yes, my girl is great. Life is just twelve ways of crazy. I don't like living in this vacuum! Help! *bangs on the bag*