Issue with Steam Running Slow

FelixMills

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello Everyone, a problem has been happening on my PC recently. I have been noticing Steam is running slow. I can't find out the actual reason behind it. My internet connection is fine. Has anyone faced any similar kind of issue before? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

First I have to ask if you are a robot, because I am not sure you're an actual real person. O_O

First I have to ask if you are a robot, because I am not sure you're an actual real person. O_O
I can't understand why you mentioned me as a robot. I just asked here a simple question that Steam is running very slow. So why do you mean here a spammer?

Because I literally cannot tell if you're one of those super intelligent spam robots that can have conversations or if you're actually a real person that needs real help. D: You're a brand new account with no information on it and your first post is asking for Steam support, which really isn't related to the site at all. (BTW, my advice for the steam problem is to actually ask in the Steam support areas where a knowledgeable person can help!)

I definitely mean no offense if you are a real person! O_O I am just... looking for human signs. Robots are sneaky.

I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

ca81f73d6fcc701e5a92faa46eed9656.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ardent