2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance
Hello there! I am Malicious_Issac but you can just call me Issac. And today I want to share some ideas that I have for a few roleplays. But first I guess I should tell you a little about me.
-I have been roleplaying for around 2-3 years mostly on Skype, and have recently just moved to forum roleplay sites like this one.
-I am not an adept roleplayer! So please do not expect a whole book if we roleplay!
-I sometimes do explicit roleplays, honestly depending on the theme and plot or if I am in the mood.
-I am on at random times of the day mostly active during 2:45 PM-9:00 PM (ET)

So that is just some main points of me and roleplaying. Next I would like to discuss rules~
1- If you are a bluestar! Then please be aware that I will NOT do any explicit scenes with you.
2- Please have somewhat decent grammar! I am not that great with grammar so I understand but please make sure I know what you're saying.
3-At least try and do 3-5 sentences for me each reply! This will mostly all the time be my post length, this will most of the time depend on what you give me as a reply.
4- I don't do gay males, it's not that I don't support or like gay males it's just I am not experienced with doing male on male so please don't ask to do one!
5- I would like at least one reply a day, otherwise I will lose interest. But if life gets in the way I understand just let me know though.
6- And finally please be willing to communicate with me! Without communication then I don't see how we will plan and plot our roleplay therefore it wouldn't work so please don't be afraid to make suggestions or give an idea.

Now that the boring stuff is over here are my plot ideas! Purple= Me Red=You If no color it means I can do either.

A Joker and Harley Quinn Adventure Roleplay: The Joker continues to cause mischief with his partner in crime Harley Quinn past the events of Suicide Squad (the movie, haven't read the comic) in this adventure like roleplay.

A master and student roleplay: A young child born into a rare family of power wielders. They struggle to train their offspring in their early years so they search and search the world for a master in the certain power. Eventually they found this master and they beg for the master to teach their child and the master agrees.

A Builder Roleplay: It is said in ancient times that they were certain humans who could simply make amazing worlds with just their minds. These special people were called "Thinkineers" due to them being able to build these worlds. Fast forward to the 21st century where it is said that Thinkineers were non existent in the world but how can we explain all the planets of our solar system? There must be some out there...somewhere.

A Rick and Morty roleplay- In honor of it's Season 3 premiere that aired on April Fools it got me hyped and made me want to do a roleplay! Honestly it doesn't have to be based on the Rick and Morty in the show. Since there are infinite universes it really gives a lot of freedom of what we can do so please if anyone is interested please tell me any ideas you have.

A Yandere roleplay- So first to get this out of the way, no it's not based on Yandere Simulator BUT can have some elements from that game i.e. Drama, murder (if things become to tense) For more info just lemme know your interested and we can talk.

That's all I have for now on plot ideas. (I will add more if some come to mind later on.)

Here are a few pairings I would be willing to do:
Demon x Demon
Furry x Furry
Furry x Human
Mage x Witch

Disabled x Normal
Nerd x Nerd
Jock x Emo
Female x Futa

Nerd x Jock
Werewolf x Vampire
Human x Vampire
Angel x Angel
Police Officer x Criminal
Criminal x Criminal

Criminal x Non-criminal
Neko x Human
Gang member x Normal
Gang member x Gang member
Psycho x Normal
Psycho x Psycho
Female x Female
Stalker x Victim
Thank you so much if you are reading this and I hope we can roleplay! If any of these interest you I would prefer for you to PM me!

Last edited:
I'm assuming the bottom couple of pairings (I have my eye on disabledxnormal in particular) are slice of life? Or can we combine settings and throw in adventure and powers and shit?

I'm assuming the bottom couple of pairings (I have my eye on disabledxnormal in particular) are slice of life? Or can we combine settings and throw in adventure and powers and shit?
Well I mean they are slice of life BUT can be modified. You can PM me and we can discuss if you want :)

Updated still looking!!

I have some original plots if you'd like to take a look.

Kinda inbetween with demons and criminals umm probably criminals more

Updated once more! Looking for more partners :D

Status
Not open for further replies.