ISO Superhero Team

Cool. So what's our tech and power level in this? If alien tech then one of my characters' OP armor is possible. Her inexperience could make her weak enough to not have much damaging power, but the armor makes her 100% impervious to harm. I said my characters were OP; she might not be a good choice for this.

Cool. So what's our tech and power level in this? If alien tech then one of my characters' OP armor is possible. Her inexperience could make her weak enough to not have much damaging power, but the armor makes her 100% impervious to harm. I said my characters were OP; she might not be a good choice for this.
It's futuristic, but I don't think we were going to make it too far in the future, and alien tech isn't included. Every character needs weaknesses, besides, so I highly doubt that would be allowed. Once the OOC is up and the rules are solidified, we can talk about it in more detail.

Said she wasn't a good choice. Do have others. Once this is up will try to work out something that fits here.

• Love
Reactions: noodle
The lack of alien stuff might eliminate one of my ideas, which I do admit is an out-there concept. I was a riff of sort son the usual Green Lantern styled "space cop," I suppose. An advanced alien civilization sends an autonomous probe of some sort to monitor civilization on Earth, made out of sufficiently-advanced technology and designed to mimic a human and blend in. To be honest, I'm not necessarily sure where I'd go from there, but it's an odd concept that I'd like to work with somehow one of these days.

Certainly doesn't stop me from making some sort of android, cyborg, or tech-based character, though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
How about magic? Do we have access to those or are we more of natural, X-Men mutant kinda powers?

How about magic? Do we have access to those or are we more of natural, X-Men mutant kinda powers?
Magic isn't allowed- it'll be more in-depth once we get to OOC, but we've decided that all powers will be scientifically explained. The characters are mutants, essentially.

Reactions: jeshem
Hey~hey~^^!!

Interested n all about supporting @neobendium YAYUH!! :333

• Love
@neobendium, think I have a character that could work for this after some thoughts. If we're making mutants, I can modify a character I have so that she can create lights. Not really dangerous, but she builds an angelic suit of armor that uses her lights as a power source. Sort of like Iron Man combined with Mercy with the powers of Dazzler. Would that work? The suit's made of real world materials, so it's totally possible.

@neobendium, think I have a character that could work for this after some thoughts. If we're making mutants, I can modify a character I have so that she can create lights. Not really dangerous, but she builds an angelic suit of armor that uses her lights as a power source. Sort of like Iron Man combined with Mercy with the powers of Dazzler. Would that work? The suit's made of real world materials, so it's totally possible.
It's very possible that that could work just fine ^.^

Hey, so just so you all know.... @Cicatrix and I are both dealing with some life stuff right now, so our planning has slowed by quite a bit and so has the setup. We will try to keep you informed to the best of our abilities, but I don't know how long it will take to set up an OOC thanks to this setback. Thank you for your patience!

K well Boo still here anyways^^

• Love
Hey, so just so you all know.... @Cicatrix and I are both dealing with some life stuff right now, so our planning has slowed by quite a bit and so has the setup. We will try to keep you informed to the best of our abilities, but I don't know how long it will take to set up an OOC thanks to this setback. Thank you for your patience!
That's fine, life happens. That being said, where are you guys right now in terms of the planning? If you guys like, I could help with some world building/brain storming.

• Thank You
That's fine, life happens. That being said, where are you guys right now in terms of the planning? If you guys like, I could help with some world building/brain storming.
For the most part, we are done with the worldbuilding. Really, we are just writing up rules, a character sheet template....the boring stuff ;)

But if anyone wants to help with some semi-complex bbcoding to pretty it up, we could really use help with that!

I'm interested so I'll throw my hat in the ring for the moment.

• Love
Neo, if I knew coding I'd help, but my last semester in college proved to me that I don't have a programmer's skills.
How much more needs to be worked out? Getting ideas for villains and side characters for my heroine, so might be getting a little impatient.

Neo, if I knew coding I'd help, but my last semester in college proved to me that I don't have a programmer's skills.
How much more needs to be worked out? Getting ideas for villains and side characters for my heroine, so might be getting a little impatient.
I found someone to take care of the coding. Once that's done, we should be a go...it'll probably still be a little over seven days, but I'll try my best to get an OOC up soon!

Sweet! Will be waiting.

So, what's the world going to be like? I've been looking for a decent One-Punch Man rp, and I'm hopeful this will finally scratch that itch.

If not, it might still be interesting.

So, what's the world going to be like? I've been looking for a decent One-Punch Man rp, and I'm hopeful this will finally scratch that itch.

If not, it might still be interesting.
Futuristic tech and cities. Characters will have a mutated gene that was activated after a chemical accident, making them mutants. They'll have powers similar to those found in the Avengers, X-Men, or the Incredibles. Heroes have been accepted for the most part, but powered people are seen as needing to be kept under control, and regulated by the government. Anyone with powers that are not working for the government are kept under strict watch, with special laws that apply to them.