2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superhero, Horror, Slife-of-life.
For the longest time I've strictly done only 1x1 RPs, but after getting into, then back into, a good group RP, I'm craving more that wouldn't fit into the current group I am in.

I am very much Adept to Advanced depending on what my partner(s) give me to work with, and would like groups consisting mainly of likewise skilled members.

My interested are varied, so I will just list them off below and any relevant characters I've already played:

• Marvel/DC. Canon (kinda) I am currently playing Maria Hill, have played Lady Loki, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, with some OCs made in the style of primarily Marvel characters. If you are a group looking for villains, I am interested.
  • Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4. I have played all three for hours and immersed myself in the lore. Canon-wise I have only played Piper though.
  • Fantasy: Hobbits/Halflings, Elf/Half Elf. Dragon.
  • Star Wars: Mandalorians are my favorite type of character to play, but can do Grey Jedi and Sith. Not straight Jedi, since I frankly consider them boring in each instance I've tried.
  • Harry Potter
  • Sci-Fi
  • Horror
  • Anime
  • Crossovers in general. I can't seem to get enough of crossover with many different genres/medium.

I currently have only one specific character I am really craving to play in a Group RP setting, and that is the Flashpoint Paradox Joker AKA Lady Joker, the twisted version of what may have become of Martha Wayne if her son Bruce had died on the tragic night. I want to play her very badly against multiple characters.

If your group is looking for a new member, post a link to it below and I'll get back to you if I'm interested.

Thank you for reading!

I love so many of those interests too!

We are re-opening the sign ups for 2 more players.

SKYWARD MIRACLES is a Heroic Fantasy Science-Fantasy RP on a grand scale with plots that'd involve the fate of the world. The players will be important figures who will steer the course of the story together with the GMs.

INTEREST CHECK - SKYWARD MIRACLES (Re-Opening for 2 More Players!)

We will do these to get you started:
  • Give you a tl;dr of the major events leading to the current IC situation
  • Work with you regarding your character concept
  • Figure out how to insert your finalized character into the RP
By any chance, if you are interested, drop me a PM.

With regards,
Izurich

I am looking for someone to play a whole bunch of criminal elements I'm doing dc/Marvel merged universe and need ,lex Luthor, Wilson fisk the kingpin, Norman Osborne, Dracula and several others gods,demons,magic users and this free thinking rp if find something in the dc universe that can improve a marvel character as long as it not too far fetched then you can use it an example would be morbius the living vampire and the manbat serum to improve his mutation

I respectfully decline as I have enough rps going at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.