Isn't the creation of life a beautiful thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
I really clicked this thinking it was going to be a picture or a video of a live birth. Thanks internet.

Anyways, yes. I think it is.

Reactions: ElBell
I really clicked this thinking it was going to be a picture or a video of a live birth. Thanks internet.

Anyways, yes. I think it is.
I think I'd get banned for posting something like that lol

These are beautiful pictures.

I imagine it feels less than beautiful from her perspective though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Blood Lightning
The creation of life is a beautiful thing indeed...

Having to take responsibility for creating it.... that's the scary part.

I thought it was going to be about nature/life overall, not human pregnancy specifically.

Where the fuck are the men who are having to deal with their bullshit?

Pregnant women are scarier than normal women.

But yeah, life and stuff, super happy. I hate babies though, loud and gross.

Edit: all those women look so happy until you imagine them with their legs in stirrups for a few hours while trying to push a baby out of their vagina.

Reactions: Minibit
I spent most of my pregnancy hugging the toilet, there was nothing beautiful about it for me. :( Between that and the weird cravings for hot fries and peanut butter, no one would come near me.

And all you got out of it was a squishy larva
No, what I got are four demon spawn who look like and act like mini versions of their father, as if I had no part in creating them at all. @_@

I spent most of my pregnancy hugging the toilet, there was nothing beautiful about it for me. :( Between that and the weird cravings for hot fries and peanut butter, no one would come near me.

To be fair, peanut butter is an awesome thing to crave.

According to my Mom her Pregnancy was rather easy/harmless.

Other than the fact she gained a lot of weight because I apparently craved nothing but greasy fast food.
My Sister did a lot of counter balance later by craving nothing but vegetables.

My cravings were all over the place with my kids. I craved a different drink with each one of them. With my son, all I craved was meat. I had a bag of beef jerky in my hand all day, every day. Oddly enough, he's the one I gained the least amount of weight with. After I gave birth to him, I weighted twenty pounds less than I did before I got pregnant.

su_LG_DIC_72dpi.jpg

Reactions: ElBell
the-house-of-frankenstein.jpg

The creation of life is a beautiful thing.

Also, an affront to God and nature.

As a younger man, it is beautiful.

Also terrifying. I can't imagine two of me running around.

How do cravings even work??? What is the point of them?

How do cravings even work??? What is the point of them?
I've heard it explained different ways. Some say that you crave something that your body is lacking, like if you're not eating enough protein, you eat something with protein. Other people say it's what's your baby likes eating, which I don't believe for a second, because how in the hell does a fetus know what food you're eating? I tend to believe the first explanation; it's also the explanation for why some women crave really weird things. I craved chalk with one of my daughters (I know, it's crazy but a lot of women crave stuff like that.) Apparent it was because my iron was low, or so the doctor said. I was on prenatal vitamins with iron the whole time and craved chalk my whole pregnancy. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.