Emily (the semi-rebellious, gluttonous student council prez):
Yvonne (her barely-noticed, really powerful little sister who is treasurer):

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I join? Here's my CS~

Emolga.jpg

Name:
Michelle "Mallows" Faustus

Personality:
Michelle is a strong-willed and cheerful girl with a fondness for cute things. She was taught of proper etiquette and manners of how to be a lady, and practices some of it everyday. Her hobby is to make everything and everybody "cute." When disagreed with, she is prone to temper tantrums and bouts of self-centeredness. She imposes her sense of fashion and preference upon others and doggedly refuses to take no for an answer. However, on the occasions that she goes too far and upsets someone, she would feel horrible and even cry over her mistake.

In addition, Michelle is a talented swords-woman who has a reputation for being a genius with the sword. Her disposition of delight and innocence is, to an extent, an act; her mother taught had once taught her that all ladies should act weak and cute in front of their lords, smile often, and be surrounded by nice things.

Popular or Unpopular:
Popular

Skills:
fencing
baking

Weaknesses:

ice

Ability:
electricity manipulation​

That's a Cute pic :3

Sorry about the lazy post, I had to do this on my iOS and, it's really early in the morning here, I can't think straight.

OH I"M SO SORRY that was the wrong character....

Btw if there is any log about the missing students, Ash will on there :I And sorry I didn't say earlier, that is an adorable picture, DANAsour! I'm jealous ;v;

Going on vacation from June 15 to 18, I won't be here for about a week. Maybe something happens to Ash, she gets kidnapped or something? Whatever you guys choose c:

OK I made a good reason for her to run away she was on the list or something so there your excuse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.