Isn't Something Missing? OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alice Kirkland

Original poster
Welcome to the OOC thread! So, basically, the story goes like this;
The characters go to a prestigious school where the student population is slowly dropping. Nobody knows what is going on, and more and more students are disappearing.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Popular or Unpopular:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Ability:

Character Sheet:
Name: Mr. Hugo
Appearance:
WIP (Sorry for the wrong link)
Personality: Mr. Hugo is a stern figure though his appearance might fool some. To the students he likes, Mr. Hugo is kind and often comments his students for their work.
Popular or Unpopular: Mostly Unpopular.
Skills: Chemistry and pottery
Weaknesses: mentioning wife cussed mentle break down.
Ability: teaching and intimidation

Last edited:
I'm now doing my own character! ^^
Name: Emily Fenetre
Appearance: http://s789.photobucket.com/user/XxpandakittyxX/media/Anime Girls/Properrichanimegirl.jpg.html
Personality: Emily is the president of student council (and proud of it). She is a slightly conceited and spoiled rotten young lady. She is, however, very intelligent and takes her schoolwork very seriously, acting as a role model for other students.
Popular or Unpopular: Extremely Popular (but in a good way)
Skills: reading, writing, organizing events, academics
Weaknesses: keeping promises, can't say no to food bribes, glutton
Ability: Telepathy

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Black Heart 13
Yes, they can if you want them to :)

Anime-guys-airplane456-34462242-500-498.jpg

Name: Mordche Mccullough
Personality: Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Often puts the needs of others above their own needs. Observer with rich inner world of observations about people. Very perceptive of other's feelings. Private and polite. Timid, socially uncomfortable, modest, not confrontational, easily hurt. Fears drawing attention to self. Easily frightened. Easily offended or hurt. Prone to crying. Lower energy. Follows the rules, dutiful and responsible. Stable and practical, valuing security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Interested in serving others. Dislikes competition. Good at finishing tasks. Clean, organized, a planner.
Popular or Unpopular: Unpopular
Skills: Math and Science
Weaknesses: Ice attacks are his greatest weakness
Ability: Magma Mimicry- User is made up of or can transform their body completely into magma/molten stone. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of magma, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! I will try to make the in-character thread soon!

I may try this if you are still accepting.

if you allow Dragons, Anthro or Feral neither one matters to me. ^^

Character Sheet:
Name: FireDrake (to public, real name Izana)
Appearance: see my Icon. blue, red, green dragon, will put a pic here a little later.
Personality: Unfailingly kind, cares for anyone else over himself. will do all he can to help, yet is quiet and reserved around those he doesn't know.
Popular or Unpopular: Likely Unpopular with a few friends, or unpopular and ignored /bullied often.
Skills: Good at math, Science, and Technology. great counseling friend. Bilingual. (Common and Japanese)
Weaknesses: Water, english, history, social Studies.
Ability: the creation and manipulation of Fire, flight.

Backstory: At the age of his 5th hatchday, He was witness to the brutal massacre of his family and friends, and fled. sapphire scales coated in red liquid, he fled just in time to escape from his homeland before it was blown up. Formerly the Prince to the kingdom he resided in, he lost everything and, though he still bears the emblem of his country, as hed become king as soon as his father died, he has nothing to be king of. Not enjoying this aspect of his life, he tends to break internally anytime his history is mentioned or made aware. Homeless for the greater part of hia life, saving all the money he could so he could attend a good school, he is able to afford only schooling, and has to find a place to sleep each night. hiding the fact he is homeless as well as he can usually, he does all he can to remain positive and upbeat.

prior education: SELF TAUGHT.

Does what he can to succeed in class despite his shortcomings. Never wanted to be royalty, but one cannot choose what family you are borne into.

if not Dragon, let me know, And Ill pull ace from type 0 HD and modify him to be an OC.

Last edited:
[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
Tempest Carrington

gEcqAddl.jpg
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
[fieldbox=, magenta, dashed]
Name:
Tempest Carrington

Personality:
Tempest is a flirtatious girl who loves to play with the feelings of boys. She's conceited and she's also the Head Cheerleader, so she thinks and sometimes does run the school. You would be stupid and looking for a death wish if you mess with Tempest. Tempest only cares about Tempest, and that's it. When around her popular friends, Tempest commands and demands the spotlight. She's a funny girl when she wants to be, she can crack jokes...mostly on the unpopular kids.

Popular or Unpopular:
Super Popular(For Good Reasons And Bad)

Skills:
Acrobatics|Manipulation|Sports|Surprisingly Chemistry

Weaknesses:
Her Attitude|Math|Super Competitive(She Hates To Loose At Anything)|Overly Emotional

Ability:
Telekinesis
[/fieldbox]​
[/fieldbox]

Marking. It seems like a cool RP and I'll make my form asap

;-; I'm jelly of me not having uber powers I'm I allow to have more then one character?

my char doesn't really have powers outside of those his species has. fire dragons can fly and breathe fire, soooo......

.-. super uber dragon man get to have bread. *hands bread*

*wonders where bread came from.* -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.