Isn't it amazing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the belief that there are many people for everyone. It takes work to make things, well, work.
I dunno. I mean, some people can make it work with whoever. But it doesn't mean anything. It's just an effort. Then again, I'm a romantic. Rather corny.lol

I was answering someone with the reasoning behind my answer to the thread's topic. Please explain to me how I have "made this thread about my own disorder" or hijacked it any way, because you're coming off as rather condescending right now.
Just the way I read your post. In the same way you read my post as condescending, I read yours as attention-seeking (and you got the attention). If it wasn't, then my apologies, but I see it a lot.

Just the way I read your post. In the same way you read my post as condescending, I read yours as attention-seeking (and you got the attention). If it wasn't, then my apologies, but I see it a lot.
You thought that someone who's afraid of being in the spotlight in any capacity was seeking attention...?

You thought that someone who's afraid of being in the spotlight in any capacity was seeking attention...?
Says the person who put themselves in the spotlight.

Now, I'm done. If you want to continue, you can PM me. But this thread has been derailed enough. :)

I'm not normally the type of person to become "frustrated" with derailed topics but.. yeah.
I just wanted to know how other people took the thought.

Don't get me wrong, some of these "stories" and comments were nice but.. that's not what my thread was about. ^^'

Please don't hurt me.

I'm not normally the type of person to become "frustrated" with derailed topics but.. yeah.
I just wanted to know how other people took the thought.

Don't get me wrong, some of these "stories" and comments were nice but.. that's not what my thread was about. ^^'

Please don't hurt me.

It's too late! Special snowflakes!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@bloodbitten Have you ever experienced anything like what you mentioned in the OP? With anybody?
No, I don't believe so. :/

I have yet to.
My future's pretty cloudy and grey, so there's no way of telling WHEN.

I KNOW it will happen though. -3-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
There are bees in the hospitals cafeteria I cant eat:'(
I didn't even know there were bees in russia

There are bees in the hospitals cafeteria I cant eat:'(
I didn't even know there were bees in russia
I guess they had some beesnus there.

Ha. Haha. Ha.

I'll just go home now.

I don't really believe any two people are destined for each other, because that train of thought is exactly what makes people turn down the relationships that are right in their faces in favour of finding "the one", which in my observances, always ends poorly. Seriously, if you hit it off with somebody or find you enjoy their company, give it a shot and see where it takes you. If there really is that special person who was meant just for you, then they'll show up whenever they do and you'll know. In the mean time, don't lead a miserable, lonely existence if it means you're actively refusing to give somebody a shot because they don't immediately set off your criteria fireworks.

• Thank You
Reactions: Aristotle
Status
Not open for further replies.