1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Varies from day to day. Weekends almost never, little different than the average person.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Magical, Modern, Realistic, Supernatural, Horror, Modern World, Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi themes. I have a wide variety of interests.
This is an idea that I came up with years ago, so it may need some adjusting, but it's something I tried to do as a group roleplay in the past and it wound up never taking off. However, I want to try again this time as a one x one or we double up characters.

• I'm a woman, I have a preference towards playing as a woman but will play men as well and confidently do so.
  • My characters very greatly, I don't just play one type of person.
  • I use either realistic or animated face claims, depending on what my partner prefers and what fits the roleplay.
  • I have a job and work about 30 hours a week and mostly evening/nights. I also have a SdiT (service dog in training) I try to post once or twice a day, but try to give warning if I may not be able to.
  • I like character development, give it all to me.

• Grammar and spelling. I'm not the most brutal, but I need to be able to read what you typing and understand it.
  • Post length. I can post anywhere from two to twenty paragraphs. Don't be scared, I'm flexible and know not everyone writes that much. My sweet spot is typically between three to six. More doesn't always mean better
  • Talk with me, let's brainstorm together. Don't be afraid to want to change things up a little.
  • Be okay with vulgar language, graphic descriptions of violence and sexual situations.
  • Let me know if the roleplay is getting boring, I'd like to know something can be fixed and to not be dropped without any warning.

The Isles of Skye are exactly as they sound, masses of land that float high in the sky, seeming to have once separated from the ground below the clouds hundreds of years ago, and since the people of the Isles have been forbidden to go beyond the clouds.

The Isles consist of many different lands, five in total, all very unique in their own way.

Far South is Oasis, a large single mass island with a few smaller surrounding. The weather there is wet and humid, large rivers flow throughout the island and the forests are dense jungle. The one truly noticeable thing however are the dragons, or specifically, the two kinds the reside there. Flora dragons and Water dragons.

Head to the West, still far South you'll find Ignis. Ignis consists of several medium size islands, wasted and hot, boiling volcanoes not a unfamiliar sight. Not many people of the Isles make Ignis their home, but many travel there for one specific thing, the dragons. Dragons of fire rule the land.

To the East, heading North is Montis, a mountainous range of islands. Varying in size with high peaks and strong winds. Despite it's rough terrain, it is the second most populated of the Isles. The land rich in with minerals and rare jewels. Three types of dragons make this Isle their home. Earth, Wind and Lightning. Each very different, Earth and Lightning constantly battling with one another.

North is as expected is Glacies. It's a large sold island, mixes of tundra and high peaks decorating it's surface. The number of people living her is surprising, with one of the roughest climates to deal with, only warming some in the summer when the ice begins to melt. Ice dragons live here, hiding far away on mountain peaks.

Lastly is Lux, this isle is the center of all, the largest of all the Isles and has the largest cities and towns. The land seems to be stuck in perpetual spring. The temperatures never rising or dropping drastically, crops and flowers growing year round. it's not a surprise that this is where the King and Queen call home. The only Dragon to reside her are Spirit dragons, rare and few to count when found.

The land below the clouds, where the water trails down from the lands is unknown. No one has been there for hundreds of years and thus, when a young adventurous Princess decides she wants to explore it, nothing is going to get in her way. No one knows who or even what lives down there, but she has every plan to find out.

How you're character comes along, well, we can discuss this as there are a number of different ways.

The Dragons are a very special creature to the people of the Isles. They are the main use of transportation, they are tools to end disputes between lands. The people of Isle have learned a dear thing about them however, almost each and everyone of them has a Soul Bond to a dragon. Some never find theirs, while others come as they ate born. Soul dragons could be born before, during or even after their birth, but they were always meant to be connected to that person. Their bonds are unbreakable, though the click isn't always immediate. Some people make it their life mission to find their Soul Dragon, traveling all over the Isles of Sky to find them, after all. Where you come from doesn't mean you're dragon comes from the same place.

Flora dragons are the weakest of all types, they're not strong in battle and typically prefer to stick to the ground. Despite this their bites are filled with toxins and foliage grows from their bodies. Flora dragons are typically very gentle and patient dragons, most suited for those with a slow life style.

Water dragons are one of the quickest, usually covered in sleek beautiful scales so that they can travel both the sky's and the waters. The're jaws are filled with long fangs that most people like to avoid. The are typically thin and agile dragons as well. Water dragons are energetic but can also be rather prideful.

Fire dragons are as the sound, they spit fire from their throats and typically have muscular bodies. They spend time rolling in hot ash or laying near lava pools. They can be especially temperamental and are never afraid of approaching people. They are also known to be rather devious.

Earth dragons are large daunting dragons that don't typically travel long distances without breaks, their heavy bodies taking a lot more work to keep aloft. They seem to come either rather aggressive or on the opposite end of the spectrum calm. They use their large plated bodies as weapons, as well as deadly their jaws that can crush rock.

Wind dragons like to stay among the mountain peaks, flitting from one place to the other. They're fast and spirited dragons, sometimes a bit aloof. They're large wings are good for creating large gusts of wind and they have deep chests with large giant lungs able to blow forceful blows of air. Their tails are usually whip like as well.

Lightning dragons have the ability to start storms in their mouth, they are known to occasional produce shocks when they receive unwanted touch. They're troublesome dragons, they seem curious of people but never want to be caught. They can create havoc upon towns and even cause storms to last for months with devastating damages. They often create territorial disputes with Earth dragons, destroying everything in their path when a fight begins.

Ice dragons, breath out freezing temperatures as well as ice shards. A truly powerful Ice dragon can be very deadly to those who are not prepared for them. They are mostly solitary creatures, staying in their caves avoiding contact with human. An Ice dragon bond can be very rewarding however, despite their cold exteriors they are fiercely loyal to their Soul Bonds.

Spirit dragons are rare and quite literally drain the life force from others through their bite and claws. Though they are mostly peaceful, while shy they have never been known to attack those who find them. Often keeping a distance but curious. They can be one of the most troublesome dragons to be bonded to, having to learn from a young age not to drain their own siblings. They seem to be rather weak in health though when young, not many make it to adult hood.

If you have made it this far, congratulations! I'm so happy! I know it was a lot to read, and I appreciate you sticking through.

If interested feel free to send me a message and we can talk about characters, anything you want to change, or add.

I have not decided on a time period, but I don't exactly feel a very tech-y vibe from the plot either. It's a very mystical and kind of magical idea so a period from the past might suit better. Also I have not made a clear decision of the people of The Isles of Skye being completely human either and this can be discussed as well.

One last thing!

• Graphic descriptions of rape.
  • Any kind of defecation or urine play.
  • Bloodplay.
  • CBT.
  • Fisting.
  • Knife play.
It's typically easier to cover my No's than my Yes's or Okay's. However ask me if you have something you're not sure about. I don't plan for the roleplay to be entirely sexual, I'm more plot than smut, but I still like to cover this kind of thing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Serena
Status
Not open for further replies.