Isle of Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian nodded. "Anything that might help us identify you would be useful. Is there anything else you can tell me? Where you came from, where you were headed, anything in your life that suddenly makes sense now that you know what you are?"

Aria smiled as she looked over at him, " Well now that you mention it. My parents always told me when they found me. I thought i was just a normal orphan, but I was found with this when I was about 3 I was in a market all alone. " She showed him the necklace on her. She also had other necklaces but she put those as bracelets, which she had in her purse. She looked at him, " I have more, that I was found with but it's in my purse."

"A market? Yes, that could be useful," Sebastian said, nodding. "I would like to see them; I'll get a camera so I can show the others."

He headed back down to his room, grabbing a small digital camera that he typically used for verbal reports.

Aria sighed as she thought. She shrugged, She really didn't know what to say. She twirled her hair as she wondered. She bit her lower lip thinking. She twirled her hair as she thought. She waited for him. She glanced over waiting. She knew that her purse was back at the site though. She nodded. " Okay." She wanted to know more about herself.

"All right, show me the others," Sebastian said, entering and taking out the camera.

Aria smiled, " I would but they are in my purse which is back at the site." She said honestly. She crossed her arms not really sure what to say.

"I see. I'll have my subordinates retrieve them," Sebastian said, nodding. "Show me the one you're wearing."

Aria took off her necklace that she was wearing and showed it to him. " Please give it back though." She smiled calmly. She looked over thinking. She twirled her hair as she thought. Aria didn't want it off of her body or away from her. She looked over at him thinking. She twirled her hair and said," Please make sure they get to me though, My purse has my valuables in them."

Sebastian set the necklace down on a nightstand and took a couple of photographs, turning the pendant around to get all possible angles. He handed it back to her.

"I'm afraid your possessions are not a priority to my superiors," he said. "And that's assuming they also survived the crash."

Aria tensed. " No they are there. I was looking at my purse when I got healed. I was on my way to grab it when you came. I was just scared so I forgot it." She said to him. She watched him take a few pictures. She shrugged it off, or at least slightly.

Sebastian gave the necklace back. "Well, that's something, I suppose. Is there anything else you can tell me?"

Aria put the necklace back on. " No. Not at all. I don't remember anything else. If there is anything that I can help you with, please let me know."

Sebastian nodded. He suspected she was telling the truth, and felt that using his powers might risk alienating her instead of actually telling him anything important.

"Thank you for your cooperation."

Aria watched him, " Well I mean it helps you and I. I mean I am not someone important please." She giggled softly She shrugged lightly. " Who knows I hope you find what you need." She said honestly. She moved to go back to reading the book she found interesting.

"We'll see whether or not you're important," Sebastian said. For her own sake, he hoped she was right. He left the room, closing the door behind himself.

Aria sighed as she nodded. " Alright, well just let me know then." She said honestly. She tilted her head as she watched him leaave but then she went back to reading the book while swaying her feet.

((Last post of the day.))

Sebastian went to meet with his father. The older vampire was seated in his private office when Sebastian found him, and he accepted the camera, glancing over the pictures.

"Ring any bells?" Sebastian asked.

"I'll have to check with my sources. Go back to the crash site, finish your work," Charles said, not looking up.

"Yes sir."

Aria was just too busy reading. She was worried that she might not go home. If she was a nobody they would've let her go by now would they? She was really worried that she might be something more than she could ever imagine.

It was Elyse who brought Charles the message from the outside world: there had been a lot of unusual activity in areas known to be controlled by angels. That was not itself conclusive--as Kane noted, the angels had a tendency to value all of their members, regardless of any tactical importance--but it was certainly worth noting. Their prisoner was valuable.

Aria just was pacing across the room, hoping that she could just leave and be free from this. She wanted to be away from this world, or island, whatever you called it. She gulped nervously.

Status
Not open for further replies.