Isle of Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian led her down, out of the tower and into the main castle, removing his hood and outer uniform as he did. He was safe in here; all the windows were either blocked off or covered with thick shades.

Aria then noticed what he actually looked like as he removed his outer uniform. She just followed him, behind him. She felt like there was so much stress on her now. She just found out that she is an angel. She has be in her human form so long she doesn't know how to use her powers.

Sebastian led Aria to a suite of rooms one floor above his own, though he didn't mention that. It seemed the most secure area to put her.

"You're not a prisoner, but I wouldn't advise moving about this place on your own regardless," he said, opening the door. "There are a lot more monsters living here than just vampires and ghouls."

Aria looked at the suite that she was put in. She looked around the room but then she looked over at him. " Wait! All of them are real?" She asked worriedly. She felt like she was going to faint. This was a lot to take in. She said, " But what if they come find me?" She asked worriedly. She felt light headed. She looked at him. " Besides no one can hurt me right? I'll just.. heal right?"

"Don't worry, nobody will hurt you. They would have to get past me and my security detail first," Sebastian reassured her. "And yes, it would be very hard for them to kill you even if they got through us."

Aria smiled glad to hear that. She didnt know that there was angel hunters and specia weapons specifically to hurt angels. She didnt know. She sat on her bed " Well thank you" she said to him.

"It's my job, no need to offer thanks," Sebastian said, and he handed her a key. "Be careful who you let in."

He headed out of the room and down the stairs, hoping he could get to his father before Elyse did.

Aria didnt know what to do. She looked at the key not happy. She twirled her hair as she looked at the key. " umm... okay" she moved to set the key on the end table.

Sebastian reached the throne room (melodramatic, but traditional, and the Kanes were big on tradition) and found it thankfully almost empty. His father, Charles Kane, was seated at the other end of the room, and Sebastian started towards him.

"Father, I have a report--"

"About the girl you found, yes. Where have you hidden her?" Charles interrupted.

Sebastian stopped, only now realizing that Elyse was already in the room.

Aria didnt say anything. She stayed on her bed looking around. She twirled her hair. She tilted her head as she thought about it. She glanced over around the room. She was so scared all she known changed.

Sebastian merely glanced at Elyse, tried to look cool and calculated. "I've finished my interrogation and I have potentially dangerous information to report."

"Speak. This place is as secure as any other in the castle," Charles replied, with a slight gesture.

"She appears to be an Angel, sir. She was raised by human parents and doesn't seem to know her own abilities, but she can heal and she has markings appropriate to the species," Sebastian said.

Charles leaned forward, visibly interested. "An angel? Does she have a name?"

"Aria, sir."

"No last name?"

Sebastian felt suddenly sheepish. "She did not provide one."

Aria began to walk around the room feeling bored already. She really hoped that she could go home.She found a book and began to read it. She was scared out of her mind. She was an angel. She gulped.

Charles merely quirked an eyebrow. "I see. Did you find out anything else to help identify her?"

"She was ignorant of the existence of anything supernatural," Sebastian said. "She apparently survived the barrier due to a healing factor, but not one she could control."

Charles nodded. "Elyse, make contact with our sources on the outside. I have a feeling this angel girl is something special."

"At once, Father." Elyse curtsied and swept out of the room.

Aria began thinking about the ocean. She sighed laying down on the bed, she didn't know what to do. She felt really bad. She tilted her head as she thought about this. She closed her eyes. She wanted to be away from here. She didn't know that she was a princess or that she had other powers, but she had a feeling she would find out anything of herself sooner or later, and why she survived that crash.

"Go guard that girl; I want no one to interfere or endanger her. She might turn out to be a valuable hostage," Charles said.

Sebastian bowed. "Of course, Father." He headed out of the room, going back upstairs.

Aria sighed as she looked around. She didn't really know what else to say. She was bored out of her mind. She grabbed the book reading into it. She twirled her hair.

Sebastian reached the room and knocked on the door. It was just to check that she was still there; he didn't have any real news for her.

Aria grabbed her key, " Who is it?" She asked worried as her heart raced. She looked over not really sure what to say. she raised an eyebrow towards the door.

"Sebastian. I'm just here to make sure you're all right," the vampire said through the door. "Also, what's your last name?"

Aria put the key in and had opened up the door. Listening to him, " Montgomery, why?" She raised an eyebrow not sure as to what her last name was. " But that was the one the people who raised me as a human gave me though..." She did have a necklace on her that she has had on her since they found her.

Status
Not open for further replies.