2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
All, mostly.
Welcome, young Riders. To Avalon, you have been called here because of your ability to Communicate with, Ride, and eventually Command Dragons and their magic. You will spend the next few years of your life here, upon the Isles Of Avalon, learning how to live with, and fight with, your dragons. In this time friendships will be made, romances will be had and you will have fun, but make no mistake, this will be the toughest time of your life. You will have to learn how to live with a dragon capable of tearing you limb from limb. Best of Luck my dear Students!

The school Lacks formal lessons, rather has numerous far more experienced dragon riders wondering round to aid the newer riders. as well as plenty of training grounds for them.

A 'Fantasy High-school' roleplay focused on dragons and their riders. Not like How to Train. or Inheritance. Far more like D&D Dragons, with magic being a unique construct made by myself. The character creation will be VERY different from normal, Players will not chose their own dragons or magic but will chose things that represent them and will end up being told what they get.

IC

1. Please avoid bringing Drama from IC in to OOC and vice versa.
  2. Normal Roleplay rules apply, no godmod, no power game, no meta game.
  3. This is not a combat based roleplay, yes fighting is allowed, yes there will be instances where fighting WILL happen. but it is not the focus.
  4. Romance is fine, PG16 is the limit though, take it to PM's or fade to black.
  5. Standard Iwaku rules, remember.
  6. Cursing is fine, but please try and avoid using it every other word.
  7. Read the CS sheet CAREFULLY.
  8. Favourite number is? put at the bottom of your CS sheet.

Elza von Razgriz RedArmyShogun
Kara Seraphine Grothnor
Zachary DraigLion SashaBliss
James Gladstone EddiEddi
Kona Omari Conman2163
Midas Hayden Zeroisdead

CS skeleton
The skeleton will be done in 2 parts, the first part is your character, Or atleast what you know of them. The second part is filled out once you know what you've been given.
Part 1
[spoili]
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance: [Picture, or description, or combination]

Personality:
[Or]
Positive Traits: [Min 3]
Negative Traits: [Min 3]

Goals:
History/Bio: [Paragraph minimum, no you are not some prince or some god's kid or the son of a legendary warrior and had training with him or grew up in a ninja clan. 99% of the time Riders are normal kids who just are lucky]

Hobbies:
Pet Hate:

Favorite Song:

Extras:
[/spoili]

Part 2:
[spoili]
Dragon Egg:
Dragon Appearance:
Dragon Species:
Dragon Breath Type:
Dragon Size:
Dragon Weight:

Dragon Personality/Temperament:

Rider Magic:

[/spoili]

List of Eggs to Chose!

1. TAKEN
    [spoili]
    silver_dragon_egg_by_black_dragon_blood-d81alpw.jpg
    [/spoili]
  2. [spoili]
    Dragon-City-Cool-Fire-Dragon-egg.png
    [/spoili]
  3. TAKEN
    [spoili]
    il_570xN.540860931_iy1j.jpg
    [/spoili]
  4. [spoili]
    lava_dragon_egg___sold__by_nephilims_fc_shop-d8bl9cl.jpg
    [/spoili]
  5. TAKEN
    [spoili]
    289170323.png
    [/spoili]
  6. [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]
  7. [spoili]
    Ocean%2BBlue%2BDragon%2BEgg.jpg
    [/spoili]
  8. [spoili]
    alien-dragon-egg.png
    [/spoili]
  9. [spoili]
    229809-dragons-of-atlantis-water-dragon-egg.png
    [/spoili]
  10. TAKEN
    [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]
  11. [spoili]
    crystal-egg.png
    [/spoili]
  12. [spoili]
    8a16a856870a145a1a36becd1ca22c78.jpg
    [/spoili]
  13. [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]
  14. [spoili]
    500766890393_lrg.png
    [/spoili]
  15. TAKEN
    [spoili]
    14492.jpg
    [/spoili]
  16. TAKEN
    [spoili]
    moon_dragon_egg_adoptable_by_relax_and_recline105-d4saqu9.jpg
    [/spoili]
  17. [spoili]
    light_dragon_egg_by_kingnilo.jpg
    [/spoili]
  18. TAKEN
    [spoili]
    141f344f5d00f2fd84a27f289364e1a2.jpg
    [/spoili]
  19. [spoili]
    auroraegg_by_darknessfaintlyrises-d8lwa0m.gif
    [/spoili]
  20. [spoili]
    vortex-egg.png
    [/spoili]

Please let me know which image of egg you will be using, And remember each egg can only be chosen once. Yes there are 20 eggs, just to give lots of choice, I am only looking for 4 or 5 players.
Magic choices are below:
Magics can be taken multipul times.
  1. [spoili]
    light_sigil_by_darla_illara.jpg
    [/spoili]
  2. [spoili]
    TempIce.jpg
    [/spoili]
  3. [spoili]
    water_sigil_by_darla_illara.jpg
    [/spoili]
  4. [spoili]
    earth_sigil_by_darla_illara_by_lucian42-d63slin.jpg
    [/spoili]
  5. [spoili]
    57eac648777af879384d38d17e96b371.jpg
    [/spoili]
  6. [spoili]
    five-pointed-sigil-star-symbol-light-flare-inverted-points-pentagram-pentagon-middle-illustrated-strong-flares-39295290.jpg
    [/spoili]
  7. [spoili]
    sigil_dark_by_darla_illara.jpg
    [/spoili]
  8. [spoili]
    11150251_10153240271817300_6333077759432415975_n1-287x300.jpg
    [/spoili]
  9. [spoili]
    sigil_aemeth.jpg
    [/spoili]
  10. [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dakota K5 @Ex Machina @Kabyt @Avalon Knight @Meggie @Zackymas @WhisperingWillows
Guys (And gals) get started on your sheets. and tag me in the posts when you chose an egg. take your time and chose carefully also remember its your characters choice, not just your own.

WIP Took Egg 18.

[spoili]
Name:
James Gladstone
Nickname: James or Jam.
Appearance:
Anime_boy-1.jpg

6'2, Weighing 65kg.

Personality:

James is, well strange, He is warm, open, and more than happy to talk to people and help them out. but he also snaps at those who he sees as acting as stupid or foolish without good reason. However he does not begrudge those who are willing to act out of place for a little fun or to help others. He himself often does things he sees as 'right' at the time regardless of the rules and self preservation. Warm and yet cynical and sarcastic, Open hearted yet harsh. He is a box of contradictions but if cut right down to it, He'd say he was a good person.

Goals:
To master not only riding dragons but weilding more than one type of magic.

History/Bio:
James grew up in a castle town, He wasn't safe within the walls, rather he lived in a lean-to built up against the outside of the walls. His father was a fletcher and his mother the local apothecary. He however didn't do well in either of these trades, He spent his days either laying on the roof of the house watching dragons soar overhead or sneaking in to the barracks with one of his fathers bows to practice archery. He was eventually shipped off to Avalon when one of the recruiters found that he could communicate with dragons. His mother, while tearful was very happy, his father was almost glad to see his 'lazy' son being put on the right track.

Hobbies:
Laying in the Sun, archery, watching and spending time with dragons.

Warmth, down time, Enjoying avoiding work, Having time to himself.

Dislikes:
Being cold for no reason, Being forced to work, Getting lectured on why he should work.

Pet Hate:
Those who presume themselves above him because they spend all their time working.

Favorite Song:

Extras:
His hair changed to its current colour from blond when he chose his magic.

Dragon Egg:
141f344f5d00f2fd84a27f289364e1a2.jpg

Dragon Appearance:
v2wbio.jpg

NMB 18
Dragon Species:Outer Dragon - Time
Dragon Breath Type: Electricity / Time Shift (Throws the target forward in time by about 5 minutes)
Dragon Size: Large
Dragon Weight: Heavy.

Ibis is, Pragmatic at best, impulsive or grumpy at worst, The Dragon seems to swap between short sighted and impulsive, and long-sighted and pragmatic at random. Though he has a fondness for finding a place where he can sit and watch the passing of time. Yet through all of this he obays his rider almost unquestioningly.

Rider Magic: Number 9.
Unholy/Necromancy, The darkest of magics, Resurection of the dead, Minipulation of life, blood magic, Hurling others unto death. This magic risks the users life in return for higher power than other magics.
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Seems cool.
Edit: would it be okay if i joined? Cause it says you're looking for 4-5 people but you already have 7.

Last edited:
Oops! I voted in the poll but I didn't comment! D: Am I still allowed to join?

I'm going have to step out on this RP, while the premise still interests me I would be taking on to much with as I am in several other Rps at the moment. I wish you all the best of luck.

Reactions: Salt Lord
Seems cool.
Edit: would it be okay if i joined? Cause it says you're looking for 4-5 people but you already have 7.
Yes, You are more than welcome to join.
Oops! I voted in the poll but I didn't comment! D: Am I still allowed to join?
Yes. you are. feel free to start a cs.

I was actually watching a movie. Would you prefer one now or later?

Thanks for counting me in but I was interested in the Sci-fi option "Where are we". I'm afraid dragons are not my thing. But that's my lost, right! Have fun guys, and if you decide to do the sci-fi plot in the future don't forget me, @EddiEddi.

@Salt Lord & @Kawazoe gem
Fill in part one of your CS as well as just choosing your egg, Remember, its not the player picking the egg, its the character.

Name:
Nickname:
Appearance: [Picture, or description, or combination]

Personality:
[Or]
Positive Traits: [Min 3]
Negative Traits: [Min 3]

Goals:
History/Bio: [Paragraph minimum, no you are not some prince or some god's kid or the son of a legendary warrior and had training with him or grew up in a ninja clan. 99% of the time Riders are normal kids who just are lucky]

Hobbies:
Pet Hate:

Favorite Song:

Extras:

Dragon Egg:
Dragon-City-Cool-Fire-Dragon-egg.png

Dragon Appearance:
Dragon Species:
Dragon Breath Type:
Dragon Size:
Dragon Weight:

Rider Magic:

I will edit it later because I'm at work right now I'll do it when I get home

Anime-guys-brown-hair.jpg
Name:
Zachary DraigLion

Nickname:
Zak

Appearance:
Height: 6'2 Weight: 170

Positive Traits:
charming, hard-working, and intellegent

Negative Traits:
arrogant, lazy, naive

Goals:
To become the worlds greatest dragon tamer

History/Bio:
Zachary started out as a farm boy in a small town, and school. He had been told about dragons by his father who once went to the school himself, but gave up that life to marry his mother and have him. He always wanted his own dragon ever since. His father never told him anything else, such as where his dragon went or what the classes were like, all together he stopped talking about it when Zak asked him "what happened to your dragon dad?" from that point on his dad kept his mouth shut. Later that year a fire broke out on the field they were forced to flee, Zak was the only one who had lived on from that fateful day. 10 year from then he received a letter from Avalon, the dragon school, his father said he once went to. From that moment on he vowed to be the greatest dragon tamer

Hobbies:
Drawing, Swimming, and listening to music

sweets, animals, music, drawing, swimming, dragons, and friends

Dislikes:
Rude people, know it alls, snobs, poems,

Pet Hate:
left handed scissors

Favorite Song:

Extras:

Dragon Egg:
il_570xN.540860931_iy1j.jpg
Dragon Appearance:
green-dragon.jpg
imagine antlers instead of horns on the dragons head
Dragon Species:
Green Dragon. A dragon of air, Yet one who prowls the forests. Perfering to walk among the trees or glide through the canopy in search of prey rather than soar over open grounds.

Dragon Breath Type:
A cloud of cloying acid that melts rock and flesh.

Dragon Size:
A medium sized dragon.

Dragon Weight:
Rather light weight due to its nature.

friendly yet quite stubborn

Rider Magic:
TempIce.jpg
Air Magic:
Air Armament: His air capabilities allow him to create armor to specific parts of the body such as the shin to foot, and the elbow to hand.
Moon Walk: allows the user to create footing under them self in air.
(will add more)
Fave Number: 14​

Last edited:
Looks good to me, Time to pick your Dragon and your Magic.
BTW the magic is a flavour, not a absolute, so you can treat it and interpret it how you like.

Reactions: Stormi
Egg 3 and magic 2

Egg 3 and magic 2
Egg 3?
Green Dragon. A dragon of air, Yet one who prowls the forests. Perfering to walk among the trees or glide through the canopy in search of prey rather than soar over open grounds.
Dragons Breath: a cloud of cloying acid that melts rock and flesh.
A medium sized dragon, and one of rather light weight due to its nature.
Its up to you to decide how it looks.

Magic 2?
Air magic. As to what that means, That is your choice.

Egg 3?
Dragons Breath: a cloud of cloying acid that melts rock and flesh.
A medium sized dragon, and one of rather light weight due to its nature.
Its up to you to decide how it looks.

Magic 2?
Air magic. As to what that means, That is your choice.
cool

You should fill in the dragons Temprement (your choice mostly, just stick to what you'd expect from that type of dragon,) as well as your brand of air magic. what makes it unique?

Reactions: Stormi
Status
Not open for further replies.