Isle Of Avalon,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: Nymere || Nickname: Nym || Age: 17

: APPEARANCE :
5'3" tall 103 lbs, slender build with long legs. Build tall but is short. Long choppy layers of ravens black hair and deep crimson eyes. She keepers her hands, and arms covered by long gloves and stocking topped boots. Large golden bangles encircle her wrists and are said to be linked to her Dragons collar through the explosive - magma magic they control together.

: PERSONALITY :
Quiet and calm she is a wall flower through to the core having a almost shy or timid personality she flips the coin on the battle field her Dragon Shinerai seems to give her a confidence she doesn't even realize she possesses. She is book smart though and doesn't truly understand battle relying more on her Dragon's smarts when in battle than her own.

: POSITIVE TRAITS : Loyal, Caring, Kind, Great Cook
: NEGATIVE TRAITS : Backs Down, Some what Timid, Shy, indecisive battle – ground tactics.

• : LIKES :
    Cooking, Dragons / Animals, Maps and Books, Travel

: DISLIKES :
    Bullies, Roughians and Arrogant behavior, was raised to be a proper lady so rudeness is just intolerable!

: PET HATE :
    That Look! DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK! NO PLEASE NO!

: ASTRO SIGN SAYS : Sagittarius

: HOBBIES :
    Cooking! She not only cooks but she hunts what she cooks. Her mother always said she had to know the ingredients before you could know the quality of the food you would make with them. She is great at foraging and hunting though anything beyond a bow and pairing knife she isn't all that great with weapons.

: Favorite Song :

: EXTRAS :
    She loves all Animals, but seems to have a deeper connection personally with the Dragons, (nothing actually special here maybe just her own adoration towards them makes her understand their body language )

• : GOALS :
    To follow in her Mother's footsteps and be the best Cook in all the Lands! But sadly she must first become a great Dragon Tamer! It's what her father wishes for her at least since she was invited to this school. Surely she can be both! She hopes… Maybe?

: HISTORY / BIO :
    Raised in the city proper of Lyndel her father a Master Book and Map Cartographer often spent his time away from their tavern and inn, while her mother is a famous chief who people come far and wide to taste a bit of her stews! At least In Nym's eyes her mother is the Greatest cook in the world and strived to follow in her footsteps every day. But then fortunes and fates changed, she's been invited to attend this School, why had she only heard of it now? What's more can she be both? Her father wishes her to be a Dragon Tamer and her mothers wished for her to follow her heart. Nym just wants to reach the stars!

• : DRAGON EGG #4 :
    Shinerai ♂ ( Shin )
    : DRAGON APPEARANCE : (image above)
    : DRAGON SPECIES : Molten Blade
    Dragon's said to be born deep the magma chambers of volcanoes. The breed is vary dominate and aggressive in nature.
    : Dragon Breath Type : Infernace White Fire

>> Dragon Size : Small / Medium (Just larger than the largest horse breed the Shire) Nym still has a bit of trouble climbing up him.
    >> Dragon Weight : 2,200 lbs

: DRAGON PERSONALITY / TEMPERMENT :
    Shinerai has an aggressive nature, and a bad attitude, nearly the opposite of Nym he seems to be the one in control when on the battle field. Shin is also very protective over Nymere for some odd reason. Be wary about him he nips… A lot.

• : RIDER MAGIC :
    #1 Holy Flame Magic
    DESCRIBE : Control and mastery of fire bending. (yes like Avatar the Last Air Benders ^.^ loves their elemental magic ^.^ )
Denied, Please go re-read the ENTIRE intro system, you do not pick your type of dragon or your magic. you simply pick the egg and the sigil and I inform you of what you got. While I congratulate you on your image and the way you built the CS. I would prefer you actually follow the entire premise of this roleplay, that beaing you have no control over what type of dragon you get. you simply chose the egg, or more actually your character does.

I would hope she isn't she can tell me what egg she wants and chose the sigil.
I do allow people to re-apply. mostly because I understand mistakes are possible.

Yes it is still open.

Guys (And gals) get started on your sheets. and tag me in the posts when you chose an egg. take your time and chose carefully also remember its your characters choice, not just your own.
This wasn't the one I voted for so I can't rightfully take a spot, sorry.

This wasn't the one I voted for so I can't rightfully take a spot, sorry.
Don't worry about a 'rightful' spot. If you want to give it a go. do so. I'm not saying you can't play because you didn't vote.

Hey there. I'd like to reserve egg 6 and the magic sigil 4, it happens I can't get into a PC at the moment so I'll have to set up the CS later.
@EddiEddi

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied, Please go re-read the ENTIRE intro system, you do not pick your type of dragon or your magic. you simply pick the egg and the sigil and I inform you of what you got. While I congratulate you on your image and the way you built the CS. I would prefer you actually follow the entire premise of this roleplay, that beaing you have no control over what type of dragon you get. you simply chose the egg, or more actually your character does.
Misunderstood the set up for this, since on one page it said one thing then on another page it said differently. Pulling out interest.

Still working on my character!

Simply for the fact that my CS is taking way too long, I will be dropping out. Sorry.

Name: Kara Seraphine
Nickname: Sera
Appearance:
69164109c32a12676bed69f96696a730_h.jpg

Personality: Sera is a no-nonsense kind of person. She is always seeking something to do and has little patience for lollygagging or wasting time, and often had to be reminded or outright told to relax. She dislikes jokes at the expense of anyone, especially herself, and generally is humorless. She is very honest and incapable of lying, but will avoid the truth if she wants to hide something. When annoyed or stressed, she will impulsively lashes out at her problems, either verbally or physically.

However, despite her uptightness, she is a kind and caring person who is quick to help those in need. She is driven by a strong set of morals derived from her adoptive father and always wants to do the right thing. If a task is proving difficult, she will stubbornly keep at it until it is finished. There isn't much that scares or can intimidate Sera, though she is terrified of fire.

Goals: To become a great knight and mete out justice to the wicked and deserving.

History/Bio: Kara was born to farmers in a small rural hamlet in a remote province. Her family were of such low standing that she didn't even have a last name, and she was simply called Kara of Lendria, their province name. Before her 6th​ birthday, the town came under siege from bandits. The town elders sent word to the local castle for help. They received a reply that the castle's garrison was sending troops to assist, and the townsfolk prepared for their liberation. However, by the time the troops arrived, the bandits had broken in. Kara's parents hid her in the cellar in a last ditch attempt to save her from the bandits before joining the doomed defense.

By the time the soldiers arrived, they found the bandits had killed everyone and were pillaging a blazing town. Led by Sir Renvar Seraphine, the soldiers slaughtered the bandits to a man. Amidst the fighting, Sir Renvar heard Kara's cries and pulled her from the burning wreckage of her house. After bringing her back to the castle, Sir Renvar adopted Kara. Soon after, Kara asked to be trained as a knight. Renvar warned her that training would be hard and that he would not treat her like a daughter while training, but Sera was undeterred, and Renvar consented.

Sera was mercilessly mocked and teased by the other squires for receiving special privileges or her lowborn status, even though she received no help from her father at all. However, she endured the harsh training, driving herself to be better than her peers to show her merits were her own. However, before she could finish her training and become a full knight, an emissary from the mysterious Dragon Academy arrived and, after inspecting the squires, offered Sera the opportunity to join. Amidst jealous murmurs, she accepted immediately, relishing the chance to rub it in her fellow squires' faces and become a legendary Dragon Knight.

Hobbies: Fencing, Horse Riding.
Dislikes: Being the butt of jokes, Arrogance, Sweets.
Pet Hate: Being called by her first name.

Favorite Song:
She likes the song, but recognizes it doesn't describe her at all. The imagines that if she got to know the 'Sera' from the song, she'd either become fast friends with her or punch her in the face inside a minute.

Extras: Is terrified of fire.

Dragon Egg: 5

Dragon Appearance:

white-dragon.jpg

Dragon Species: White Dragon
Dragon Breath Type: Ice/Frost
Dragon Size: Medium
Dragon Weight: Light

Dragon Personality/Temperament: Aloof and proud, but cares for Sera in it's enigmatic way. When left on it's own, it prefers to perch in high places, such as roofs, steeples and clifftops, or any place away from others. Loves snow and will unashamedly roll around and bury itself in it given the opportunity. Prefers fresh, raw meat, though will eat any kind of preserved/cooked meat as long as it's unsalted. Loves sweets. Keep away from wine.

Rider Magic: The Inferno, Magic of Fire

Fav #: 27

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to be "ehh" with School based RP's but this one seems interesting as far as the setting goes.

Name: Elza von Razgriz
Nickname: Raz
Appearance:
1077825-bigthumbnail.jpg

Personality: Tends to be mostly serious with a sarcastic if somewhat beligerante attitude to those of a lower social standing, with a bit of a anti-hero complex, begrudgingly and while insulting you can count on her to be with the side of good as it were. Just not to be the shining example of goodness. While she would never stoop to theft, she is quick to use violence to solve her problems, tends to not rely the aid of others, and can be very private with her own life.

On the flip side, she has an almost cute and girlish personality when it comes to food, is prone to showing her emotions openly, and while it may seem that she hates the guts of others, those she takes a interst in, she is a stalwalt ally and defender, and does have a more casual almost spoiled, needy almost kid like personality once someone has earned her trust, has a wealth of information, and seems to study local foods ane tourists spots to whatever area she is in or headed to.

[Or]
Positive Traits: [Min 3] Reliable, Knowladgable, Wise
Negative Traits: [Min 3] Quick to anger, snobbish, spoiled.

Goals: To earn fame and glory so that she might lead her house, and advance it up the social lader, and to see the world in the process.

History/Bio: Elza hails from an old noble family that lost its position many generations prior, but now makes its living as high class merchants and sellswords (Mercenaries). Elza is the 3rd daughter of her Family, and the fifth eldest, with only three younger siblings under her, curiously her family has producded a number of riders, including three of her siblings, one of which turned traitor, and another of him died in service after training, the thrid one remains in active service.

Elza grew up fairly typical it not in a more advantagous position than most, learning to read, write, and basics of sword and melee combat, it was little surprise to her parents she would be a rider, however with the disgrace upon her family name, this bore a sense of isolation, and vindication, a curious mix of hatred for the common people, and a demanding debt to repay them for what her Elder brother had done, and the pointless sacrifice of her eldest sister.. while she looks down on others because of this lonliness, she hates corruption with almost zealous nature. Anf for better or worse this history has shaped her life heavily.

Hobbies: Cullinary activities, catching bugs and some smaller rare animals, and general historical and lore research.

Likes: Books, pretty clothing (will never admit), history and legends, sweets, various foods.

Dislikes: People that push into her privacy, taunters, overly religious, idiots and fools, sour foods.

Pet Hate: Ghosts, more of irrational Fear than hating them, she also hates those that abuse their power and position, or those that show her grave disrepsect.

Favorite Song:

Extras: As said she has a fanatical fear of ghosts, of note is that she will kick males below the belt rather than fight honestly most of the time in regard to bandits and the like.

Dragon Egg: 1
Dragon Appearance:
black_dragon_by_benwootten.jpg

Dragon Species: Black Dragon
Dragon Breath Type: Acid
Dragon Size: Large
Dragon Weight: Very Heavy (lbs/kg amount to be added later if need be.)

Dragon Personality/Temperament: Matches its owner, minus its even more "lazy" and seemingly ill tempered, but it is reliable when it counts at least. Other than that it seems to have a fondness for its natural terrian going as far as to use its own body to knock over fountains to make mud piles. Though it does settle for damp and moist locations like caves or basements...well what few basements can contain this monster.. Overall he obeys his riders commands, but will never earn points for good behaivor or being imprissive. Is overly picky about its food, having a love for rotted meat, or some decayed grains.

Interestingly the Dragon is much like his rider, and is more good than he seems, as Elza's song goes "Razgriz first came unto the world as a demon, then as a hero to save the land."

Rider Magic: Dark/Shadow Magic

Last edited:
Ok, I'm a little confused on what to do next. Do I wait until I get my CS cleared before I get to pick an egg or what?
Pick an egg and magic. I'm fine with your cs.
(If approved Egg 1 Magic 7.)
Egg 1:
Congratulations you have chosen a Black Dragon. A dragon of swamps and dark places, hissing green acid drips from its maw. It prefers rotted food to that of normal food.
It is a large, and very heavy beast.

Magic 7: Shadow/Dark magic, However not necromancy or unholy magic, mealy the magic of the shadows and darkness.

Editing in information, suggestion for the dragons weight?

Right, just pokin my nose in here. Got recommended here by another rper, I saw that you were only looking for 4-5 rpers though, does that still apply, or may I join as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.