3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical
This thread is for general discussion about whatever for the members or interested parties in Island's Heart RP.

Link to RP: OPEN SIGNUPS - Island's Heart

main thread has all the stuff needed to join the rp now. be sure to let me know if you have questions or interest.

Is it a normal set up or is it like D&D Etc

It's normal setup. Main rp thread has all the rules and the character profile to fill in and send to me. @Rads

Reactions: Rads
I like your ability to put as much info in as few threads as possible.

Reactions: Novama
I dont like spreading it out. I prefer one stop shop. Id consider going back and using code to make it easier to read though

Reactions: Monbon
I wanna drag people here but don't know who would find this interesting enough to tolerate some things

Lol what parts do you think may be a concern?

Ima tag some people anyway. Idk if they'll be interested but

@kookyboy9 , @Shinku⭐Kun , @Reanimator Spuds, @EldridSmith

Idk if any of you are into solarpunk or robbing dead people treasure hunting or if you guys even have time but this looks cool. Info is in the IC itself.

I'm forgetting people but its a start.

Reactions: Novama
Yep, he sent me a DM. I don't know if I have encountered this fine roleplayer before, so my apologies for being forgetful. I'm going to read all of this and see if it catches my full attention and curiosity.

Sounds good. More the merrier.

I think I'm going to pass, I'm already juggling a lot of RP's and college. Thanks anyways.

I'll take a look at it in a few days. I'm a bit busy with college crap that I need to catch up on right now.

Timing is always an issue with these things.