Island of Dolls

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dawn, Nov 3, 2013.

How do YOU feel about dolls?

1. I wanna hug em and squeeze em and call em George!

2. It's an ACTION FIGURE!

3. Dolls. Teddy bears. They all burn the same.

4. Get that unholy thing away from me!

5. I wanna be Barbie when I grow up~

6. When I close my eyes I can still see their lifeless stare...

7. I like trains.

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So I was watching the latest Haunting Season on youtube and after all was said and done, I sat there a moment and thought, "Huh. What should I do now? I want more." And for those of you who don't already know this about me, I am big into horror and spooky things, but dolls have never scared me.

I couldn't help but cringe just a little as, lead by curiosity, I clicked on a youtube video displaying an old, filthy doll's head. "Alright, I'll bite," I said to the computer screen and settled down to watch the video.

I was left with a feeling of slight disbelief, so I fired up Google and got researching...

I think I want to visit this place, even if it freaks me out.

How do you feel about dolls?

Do you find them scary?

Do you think Julian Santana Barrera was off his rocker? Or do you think he was just doing something he thought was a kind gesture?

island-of-dolls-2[2].jpg 00008574_medium.jpeg dolls1.jpg
    #1 Dawn, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  2. I think it's the kind of thing that ghost stories are made of but a kind gesture that possibly went too far.
  3. I like dolls, even creepy baby ones. ( I hated Barbies as a wee lass and only had baby dolls. Like, the kind that play ring around the rosy and stuff. ) Not that I'd keep anything as creepy as these around, but visiting an eerie place like this would be cool.
  4. This place looks FREAKING COOL! I would love to go there. It would be a cool setting for an rp...hmmm.

I actually saw this a while ago when Tribbs linked it in the cbox.