5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
When Will awoke, all he could hear was the beeping of the hospital monitor. Beep. Beep. Repeating on a loop, it kept going and going. How had he gotten here? When had he gotten here? How come he couldn't remember? Where was Liam? Was he okay? He couldn't remember. He remembered falling through a trap door, but past that, it was a blank. "What happened?" He asked, not sure what had happened. He saw his reflection. It had been so long that he had forgotten what he had looked liked.

full

Will tried to get up, but found he couldn't. " Help," he called, hoping that somebody would find him and help.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
There stood a lone man in silent vigil for the events that had unfolded, his appearance crafted to be forgettable, his stony expression anything but. His body language radiated tightly controlled frustration- no, rage. But his single action lent heavy contradiction to that notion, as he knelt by the bed of the boy his body language shifted to that of guarded sympathy.

Softly, he said, "I'm here to help, not that it will do you any good."

Standing back up, his entire demeanor shifted, becoming that of a man jaded by too many experiences. "Can you tell me what happened?"

Will Knight

Will looked over when he finally noticed the lone man. When he woken up, it had been a haze. A very dangerous haze, but one that he couldn't figure out. He seemed to be angry the man that was watching over him.... but he was kneeling. Why did adults have to be so weird when it came to being around him? He blinked twice and finally looked at the ground.

" But, who are you? I don't know you?" He asked him quite curiously.

Will paused and thought for a second. " I teleported Liam and I- there was a trap door, mystical food, a gunshot and- I don't remember- where's Liam?" He asked, noticing his brother wasn't around.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon