Isekai Fantasy Rp Interest Check?

E

etrenelle__

Original poster
Hey there!! I am kinda looking to see how many people would be interested in an isekai style RP?? I have a sort of basic idea of what could happen but this is honestly very flexible and adaptable this is just to kind of give people an idea of what I am thinking of! (The idea at the moment is very similar to my plot for my upcoming comic that I am releasing next year!) So you guys are kinda of getting a sneak peak to the story before anyone else hahaha! Of course I am not spoiling all the story elements~

I am thinking of around maybe 5 -8 RPers?? I dont want to go further than that and I would like to have Intermediate RPers at least please! Also people that can post at least several times a week. Personally I prefer daily but we will see how we go~! Oh also I am looking for long term RPers I don't really want people bailing on us last minute so please be aware that we are in for the long haul!

~~~~

. : S T O R Y : .
7b7d9dc6371eda1be324279c6f0b6c85.jpg

Our characters will be whisked away to an unknown land in an universe much further from ours. They will be tasked to make their way towards a dark fog that is covering the planet slowly. (Characters can come from different backgrounds and storylines and such! They dont have to be human but they cant be a god or anything. Each character will be given an element/ ability and this will be discussed between me and you!)

It will be broken in 5 segments (one for each of the continents that our characters will need to go to), they will gain abilities and uncover different secrets of the world as well.

I will be playing GM obviously leading our characters down different paths and pushing them towards different story archs and such. If there is anyone interested in helping me out with this please let me know below! I know the story itself is pretty basic but I hope that it will be interesting the way we go about doing it!

. : L O C A T I O N : .
World Name: Mearieth

This is a fictional land I have come up with for my comic that I am writing and honestly I am kinda using this RP to see what lore elements work and what dont hahaha~ But beside here is kind of the look and feel of what we will playing with. Lots of Fantasy elements will be in play.

The world has five "continents" (I will make up a terrible basic map soon), each of them embody an element. The elements are Fire, Water, Air, Earth and the fifth element is unknown. The land is covered in mist and no one has come back alive to tell any tales from that land. The air continent floats up in the sky and is broken into several areas hence the reason I used "continents" before. Our characters will be able to get to those areas by flying on the backs of different mystical creatures that they will obtain during the story.

Honestly I have no idea what else to write in here.... But we could utilise the dice function to raise the stakes when it comes to combat and stuff like that but I am honestly open to discussions! I am sure I will think of more things soon enough hahah but yeah does this peak anyone's interest??

Sounds interesting, I'd be down

• Love
Reactions: etrenelle__
Aaah I am glad someone is interested! Didn't get any reactions so I was a little worried 😅

Anything you think we really need to flesh out quickly?

Aaah I am glad someone is interested! Didn't get any reactions so I was a little worried 😅

Anything you think we really need to flesh out quickly?
Not that I can think of! I just need to make a character and maybe we could make a like lose plot line?

Sounds good to me! I will probably make a more streamlined character sheet at a later date just so you know~!

I do kinda have a very loose idea for the first segment... But it honestly depends on how active and how into the RP people are hahaha

Sounds good to me! I will probably make a more streamlined character sheet at a later date just so you know~!

I do kinda have a very loose idea for the first segment... But it honestly depends on how active and how into the RP people are hahaha
Got cha! I'll just get a general idea of what kind of character I'd want~ I'm thinking bounty hunter ngl

• Love
@Kyatto that sounds amazing omg! Also feel free to play with timelines and such. If you want them to be from the future or the past that totally works! They are all just being transported to an alternate universe. Mearieth isn't worried about when or where their chosen heroes come from. Only that they are able to protect their world

@Kyatto that sounds amazing omg! Also feel free to play with timelines and such. If you want them to be from the future or the past that totally works! They are all just being transported to an alternate universe. Mearieth isn't worried about when or where their chosen heroes come from. Only that they are able to protect their world
Alright!

• Sweet
This looks interesting

*slight bump* If we can find around 2 more people that are super interested then I will make the official one~

I am so down. Looks awesome!

Looks great but my concern is I can't always get the right writing flow and such so two paras or more each time is difficult for me.

Nothing like a good isekai RP to get my writing juice flowing.