Is your Desire the real thing?

Oh my god, the cast list, I'm dying. XD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Ah, can we have a gag in which everyone calls Miho Mimi? I want to see how pissed off she can get.

Cast banners *0*
Coolness!

Only one boy tho 0.0

Just saw the cast list, xD it's awesome.

Well then...damn, Soda better enjoy the harem.

Or be ostracised as the only boy.

I'll get the RP up today or tomorrow. So yeah.

Make the Yuri harem happen.

What is your Name? Age? Gender?

Tatsuya Takane, age sixteen! I'm either blind or I'm a girl.

What do you look like? A picture speaks a thousand words, but there are words that can explain what pictures can not.

DRszlD2.jpg

Who are you? Tell me about yourself, your habits, your quirks, your fears.

Who am I? If this is an existential question, then I have no answers for you. I can tell you everything else, though. I've got nothing to hide.

I'm… Somewhat average, I guess. I mean, I'm probably better than most at playing video games, watching TV, or speaking and reading English. People also tell me I have a talent for debate, and I'm on the debate team, but my academics are average, or below average, if you include my science classes. I help my English teacher with classwork though and we get along well, so I've got that going for me, which is nice. I'm in the archery club because of a few friends. I don't practice that very much, nor do I study often, actually. If you frame it that way, I guess I look lazy and perhaps I could be a little better in my studies.

I'm generally pretty vocal, and I like to voice my opinion, although sometimes without thinking it out fully. Despite my epic fails in chemistry, I still raise my hand and talk, although it generally runs off into the category of bullshit and Mr. Ikeda gets pissed the hell off at some of my answers. Dammit Mr. Ikeda, I was sure noble gasses had to do with the nobility! I certainly am not belligerent though, at least from my perspective.

What are you? Where do you come from? Who are your parents? How was your life up to this point?

Well, first and foremost, I'm a high school student. I'm sixteen, after all. I'm technically from Tokyo, but we moved here when I was three, so I barely remember any of my childhood in the big city. My family owns the old bookstore downtown. It's been the family business for generations, and it's the main reason we moved to this tiny city. I can say it's a homely, reasonably spacious place, but since those larger department stores opened up, it looks tiny in comparison. I help with the store along with my brother Seto. He generally tends to stocking, and I stay up front with book recommendations and the sort. When business is slow, I read or play video games. Don't tell anybody, but there's a Wii U hooked up to the cash register monitor. Monster Hunter all day, every day!

So yeah, if you haven't gotten the impression, life is pretty good. My father is really chill, mom's cooking is the best, and Seto is actually not an asshole of a brother.

Whom are you acquainted with? Who are your friends? Rivals? Enemies? Role models?

I have a tight knit group of about ten to fifteen friends in school that I know well and hang out with often. I don't have as many friends as the most popular kids in my class, but I can trust almost all of them with nearly anything, and I'm proud to call them true friends. I also have some acquaintances in Tokyo and a bunch of internet friends, some even in America, but I've never met them personally.

What is it that you desire, that which you can not attain with your own power?

Well shit, I don't really know. I like the life that I have now, so I suppose my desire is to keep that going somehow. I know everything is going end eventually, people are going to split up to go to college, I'll lose contact with friends over the internet, and my parents, however awesome they are, will not live forever.

But that's a foolish desire.

And finally, child, what am I?

I can legally drive in many places. Would you put a child in a car?

That aside, I don't know. You're a voice in my head? If you don't stop asking me questions, I'm going to think I'm schizophrenic.

Last edited:
Well then...damn, Soda better enjoy the harem.

Or be ostracised as the only boy.
haha he's also the oldest! We'll see how it plays out *rubs hands together*

IC up.

Feel free to do whatever. Establish relationships, have some fun, all that.

If you go home, you will find a box in front of your door. But no need to rush that~!

haha he's also the oldest! We'll see how it plays out *rubs hands together*
Not quite. Miho beats him by a year. But he is certainly the oldest beside that.

Weee, time to be a gaming, anti-social no life loser \o/.
I'm not regretting having made such a character...yet!
Though I get a feeling you see too much WataMote in Yuu!

I'll be posting after school. ^^

Not quite. Miho beats him by a year. But he is certainly the oldest beside that.
THAT'S RIGHT! I forgot about her 0.0 (well, her age anyways)

Click CS added. And geez, where is everyone? I forsook sleep in order to get it out at a good time for the GMT people, and I get nothing for it? q.q

I'm on it!

I'm still piecing together my post from bits and pieces I've typed here and there so It'll be a while (especially since laundry -___- )

I'm stuck preparing for tests at the moment, but I'm working on my posts when I can. I will try to get them in really soon, I'm sorry.

BAM! as promised. It's not very long D: but it was fun to write

Soda so kewl. Doesn't even have to worry about getting dem girls, because his harem is already assured.