Is your Age correct on your profile? Iwaku's Age Rules and why they are important!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Today while doing some testing I noticed my own birthday was incorrect. Ò,Ó Thankfully I spotted it and realized what happened, but there is a chance that anyone that I've helped with broken accounts in the past might also have their birthday incorrect. Auto-Fill on browsers is a BAD THING sometimes. Ç◇Ç

Please take a moment to check your profile and see if your birthdate is correct.

Even if I have not recently (or ever) helped you with broken account issues, fumble fingers and auto correct issues happen all the time! You might have messed up your birthdate when you registered and not realized it.

On Iwaku we request all members to use their real age on their account so we can make sure our sexual content roleplay sections are both legal and safe for ALL of our members.
This way adults can get sexy with adults and teens can play with teens, and no one has to worry! There's no reason for anyone to lie about their age here, as you can easily keep it private while also following our community rules.

If you'd like more information on why our rules are set up this way, and how we can allow you creative freedom within the boundaries of the law, you can read this amazing resource by admin @Astaroth!

Is your birthdate incorrect? You can send in this form to get it fixed.

Seriously. You can all write smut all you want, but we need to know your real birthdays or else that's not possible.

I have been gone from this for a while.
Coming back to find, I have to reprove am 31. [REDACTED BY ADMIN BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE TO POST PRIVATE INFO IN PUBLIC]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been gone from this for a while

Oh no! I think you misunderstand? No one needs to prove anything on their account! We just want everyone to look at their account and make sure the info is correct and contact us if it's not. :D If it's correct, you're all good.

I have been gone from this for a while

Oh no! I think you misunderstand? No one needs to prove anything on their account! We just want everyone to look at their account and make sure the info is correct and contact us if it's not. :D If it's correct, you're all good.
It says I have it too..if I want to the adult forums.

It says I have it too..if I want to the adult forums.

Oh! That is a different issue. When we did updates back in September, it killed our automatic upgrade to Star access, so at the moment members have to manually send in a form to get it. I can see you've already done so, and that's been taken care of. :D

Reactions: QueenObscure
ALSO! What is mature one again
liberteen or Tine?

Reactions: Howaitotaiga
liberteen or Tine?

Our mature sections are now called Red Star for Adults, and Blue Star for Teens! With your Star all set up, you should now be able to see the Red Star section. :D

Reactions: QueenObscure
liberteen or Tine?

Our mature sections are now called Red Star for Adults, and Blue Star for Teens! With your Star all set up, you should now be able to see the Red Star section. :D
While on this topic, possibly stupid question: I'll be turning 18 in a few months. Since the automatic change is broken, what should I do to change my star color when that day comes? Do I just re-do and re-send that form?

Since the automatic change is broken, what should I do to change my star color when that day comes? Do I just re-do and re-send that form?
Yep! Just resend. The person doing the form will see it's your bday and switch you over. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
Since the automatic change is broken, what should I do to change my star color when that day comes? Do I just re-do and re-send that form?
Yep! Just resend. The person doing the form will see it's your bday and switch you over. :D
Ah, awesome! Thanks!

As long as I'm listed as an Adult, I'm Happy.

I'm an adult. I think.

I noticed there's a new trophy thing, and one of the trophies is verified age. How can I go about doing that?

I noticed there's a new trophy thing, and one of the trophies is verified age. How can I go about doing that?

You have spotted a secret. O_O

It's not ready yet, but be on the look out for an announcement very very soon. :D

Yes my age is correct I'm not one of you weirdo catfishers >:C

ALSO NOW WE HAVE TO KILL YOU FOR SPOTTING THE SECRET.
I got notifications about it so teeeechnically it's on you guys :P

Though if you execute me I can just haunt iwaku as a ghost, and I am more than okay with that.

Reactions: Mollisol