Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Futanari, , Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Sci-Fi, Yuri, Supernatural, Modern/Modern-Future
Hey there. It's the holidays already, and while I'm super bored and all, I've been searching for quite some time for a roleplay to stick to, or something to tickle at my interest ... the updated iwaku is doing nothing to help me look in the places I used to look in. e _ e. I'm not sure of the standard procedure here, but if anyone's interested, here's some information if you're recruiting people with a specific checklist in hand.

About me
  • I've been actively roleplaying for about 6 years, comfortably with a variety of people, different writing styles, and on multiple platforms as well
  • I see myself as a detailed writer, someone who writes multiple paragraphs per post, and as one particular poster I once came across would say, "someone who writes paragraphs to describe a punch."
  • Unfortunately, I'm a very slow poster. It takes me a while to get into my character's mind and bring out their full persona into a post, so I don't/can't rapid post. [I normally post once a week]
  • Not sure if this is important for people, but I rarely pop up in OOC threads, but I'll definitely read it, and if I'm tagged then I will respond for sure, but other than that, I tend not to clutter and take up space there. If I have questions concerning plot or otherwise, I will send a PM.
  • Again, not sure, but definitely relevant for some people, I do both realistic and anime pictures, depending on what the roleplay may demand of me
My Search Requirements
  • Something that has a bit of a plot. I'm not specifically demanding or looking for something where there's a lot of planning done [it'd be sweet if there was though], but anything that's just even half baked, where there is some sort of destination for the characters, some sort of timeline or plot for the characters, I'm in. [Especially for slice of life/drama/romance roleplays.]
  • Something perhaps new, or just recently started? I'm not saying that I'm too lazy to read through some things, but I don't want to be that person rifling through 10+ pages, and feeling like shit at the end because ultimately, I'd feel like a dick when I join in. Like when season 2 comes around and there's this new little shit that joins the party kind of thing, and when the others just don't pay attention O __ O
I believe that'd be all for now. If there are openings in your roleplay, please drop off a post or something and I'll take a look. Thank you for your time.

~Dark Disney~

Shinigami: Death God
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
tagged you in a rp request

Status
Not open for further replies.