Is there anyone who'll RP with me and just create with me?

Macie Melody Lightfoot

Rising Star. Singing Sensation.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandon, Romance, Drama, Adventure. Future. Horror. Suspense. Action.
I don't know if this will do any good as i am sure that most would just pass by this and not even notice. Which hurts me... but i am gonna just keep trying and trying. Even if it means... i'm never gonna have a Rp going with someone who's devoted and into the same as i.

I'm looking for someone who won't get personal with me. I can't take that. I just can't. But here are my ideas...

1. A group Pokemon Rp- Kinda like my primary focus.
2. A Celebrity High school RP.
3. A Good girl/bad boy RP. School setting.
4. A likely family style RP.
5. Perhaps a Goodfella's themed RP.
6. A New girl/New boy High School Romance soon to be had RP.
7. A Star Wars Themed RP... But Lightfoot edition.
8. A Kpop RP. With Macie and her family emulating the S.Korean girl group GFRIEND.
9. A Teen Angst RP.
10. A Singing Solo Career RP.

If you are literate... can write more than just maybe 1 to 2 para's... good. Good. If you're Detailed... Perfect. But all i ask is that you just try... Just be the best that you can be...

Warning to all: I am with a Celebrity kick. So for alot of the RP's... you'll have that to handle along with the primary plots.

Hope to hear more soon.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (23).png
Macie: Sure wish someone would give me that chance...

You know what? I'll give you a chance. I'm already in a Pokemon group so how about a... celebrity high school rp?

You know what? I'll give you a chance. I'm already in a Pokemon group so how about a... celebrity high school rp?

Okay. We should get to talking over how to start. But let's start that.

Sure, pm me your idea for it and I can add on.

Right. I'll be PMing soon. Got to find where i placed a copy of the base idea i had for it. It may sound repetitive... but... i just want for the RP to work. Too many fails so far... i can't handle any more fails. So... let me find where i have a copy of the idea that i had for it... I'll PM it right to you. Because it's only right that you're with the exact idea that i've got going for it. It's only right that we do this... right.

What do you mean by get personal with? Like being friends with you?

What do you mean by get personal with? Like being friends with you?

No. As in asking questions that i truly don't find to be comfortable with. Questions about certain things that i don't want to answer. like that.

Can i ask as an example?

Anything about REAL REAL Life. I won't answer anything about that. For anyone. Because on here... i'm here to stay in mostly character character... Or Characters. Real real life is private and i rather it be where it never got discussed. I have my reasons and i kinda would wish and be expecting highly that they were respected.

I will answer anything else. Everything else. Just as long as it's not pertaining to Real Real life. Aside from that... I'm an opened book. Opened book to any.

Anything about REAL REAL Life. I won't answer anything about that. For anyone. Because on here... i'm here to stay in mostly character character... Or Characters. Real real life is private and i rather it be where it never got discussed. I have my reasons and i kinda would wish and be expecting highly that they were respected.

I will answer anything else. Everything else. Just as long as it's not pertaining to Real Real life. Aside from that... I'm an opened book. Opened book to any.

Fair enough. I only ask because I like to be friends with my roleplay partners. I can understand no friendships allowed, but thanks for the clarification.

Fair enough. I only ask because I like to be friends with my roleplay partners. I can understand no friendships allowed, but thanks for the clarification.

No... No... Being friends and all is fine. That was not what i was saying that i wasn't looking for friends... that isn't the point at all... I am just not comfortable with speaking about real real life. Or anything accustomed to it. That's all. That's all i was saying. But if you want to be friends... i'd be pretty okay with that. I'd even be welcoming of it. All the more welcoming of it. So... we can be that. Just the talk of Real real life... is out. That's all. everything else is peachy. Friends are always welcome. Always.

No... No... Being friends and all is fine. That was not what i was saying that i wasn't looking for friends... that isn't the point at all... I am just not comfortable with speaking about real real life. Or anything accustomed to it. That's all. That's all i was saying. But if you want to be friends... i'd be pretty okay with that. I'd even be welcoming of it. All the more welcoming of it. So... we can be that. Just the talk of Real real life... is out. That's all. everything else is peachy. Friends are always welcome. Always.

I'm not judging you for what you are looking for, just what I would consider a friend would be someone I can be personal with. I'm not holding you hostage, I was just curious. I generally try not to roleplay with people who are extremely distant and secretive on the internet for my own personal reasons. You don't have to justify how you conduct yourself on this site. I am a person who get comfortable enough to discuss my life with my friends, especially if I talk to them everyday. That's just me.

I speak "real life" with my roleplay friends, because they are real friends to me. You are not comfortable having those kinds of relationships and that's entirely up to you <3!

I'm not judging you for what you are looking for, just what I would consider a friend would be someone I can be personal with. I'm not holding you hostage, I was just curious. I generally try not to roleplay with people who are extremely distant and secretive on the internet for my own personal reasons. You don't have to justify how you conduct yourself on this site. I am a person who get comfortable enough to discuss my life with my friends, especially if I talk to them everyday. That's just me.

I speak "real life" with my roleplay friends, because they are real friends to me. You are not comfortable having those kinds of relationships and that's entirely up to you <3!

I am the same... but even though this is a RP site and all... the internet isn't as safe as one would suggest it to being. There is no telling as to whether the person on the other side is a good guy, A Celebrity in hiding... A dirty minded creep... A freak. A Predator... A Offender. Someone who has a violent tendency of sorts. You don't know. That's why i am secretive. Plus i figure that the less that people know about the real real life of me... the lesser chances there are of me being hurt. It's not you. It's just how it is with me. But i can tell you what you like if you prefer it... Just one thing i won't give out... Real life name... I also won't divulge where i live in real life... Maybe Hint at it... but won't flat out say it. If that would be best. Anything other... can be just as it is.

I am the same... but even though this is a RP site and all... the internet isn't as safe as one would suggest it to being. There is no telling as to whether the person on the other side is a good guy, A Celebrity in hiding... A dirty minded creep... A freak. A Predator... A Offender. Someone who has a violent tendency of sorts. You don't know. That's why i am secretive. Plus i figure that the less that people know about the real real life of me... the lesser chances there are of me being hurt. It's not you. It's just how it is with me. But i can tell you what you like if you prefer it... Just one thing i won't give out... Real life name... I also won't divulge where i live in real life... Maybe Hint at it... but won't flat out say it. If that would be best. Anything other... can be just as it is.

Like I said, I don't really care. I wasn't trying to befriend you because we have very different outlooks on being friends, I was just clarifying the types of things you are not comfortable with. :)

Like I said, I don't really care. I wasn't trying to befriend you because we have very different outlooks on being friends, I was just clarifying the types of things you are not comfortable with. :)

Even so... but if none more than that... You were entitled to know of it. It is the right thing to do.

But do you want to still RP? I'm all for it if you are.

Even so... but if none more than that... You were entitled to know of it. It is the right thing to do.

But do you want to still RP? I'm all for it if you are.

Unfortunately, no. Our communications ideals are too different. <3! I hope you find what you are searching for.

Unfortunately, no. Our communications ideals are too different. <3! I hope you find what you are searching for.

Just as you like. Thank you for your time and typically how i am somehow reading this as... Another rejection. Thank you. Hope all remains well.

Just as you like. Thank you for your time and typically how i am somehow reading this as... Another rejection. Thank you. Hope all remains well.

You are welcome, and do not think of it as a rejection! Think of it like, I play fantasy and you play politic realism and they don't mix <3! xD!

Anyone else?