Is there a page with category descriptions?

fatalrendezvous

Ever forward.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
8 AM - 6 PM and 10 PM - 2 AM
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
If you click on the global signups and plot list, there are nearly 30 different categories of roleplay. Then there are even more in the jump-in section and a few more in the Mature section.

While most of those descriptions are pretty self-explanatory, is there a resource that members can refer to so they can see what kind of things to expect based on each category?

Also, I had some questions about some of the Mature categories. What exactly separates raunchy smut from kinky smut from hard smut? It all seems kind of similar to me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fluffy and Diana
We currently don't have an updated list posted anywhere public, and it is super outdated! D: But this IS on the to-do list and should get posted in our Help/FAQ!

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Is there anyone though who can explain the difference between kinky smut, raunchy smut and hard smut? I'm not even trying to nitpick, I just want to make sure I understand since I am considering starting a few mature roleplays.

I'll PM you, fatal. ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous