Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the structure of the OOC up, but I just have to fill everything in now >.>

EDIT:

OH.

I MESSED UP.
The number of hugs I've said you need now... I'm gonna have to actually give you a hug now.

8748209.jpg

Reactions: Kitsune
You're watching anime; you really shouldn't be looking for realism XD
Yes but there's a point where you stop suspending belief and start worrying for the character's backs.

Yes but there's a point where you stop suspending belief and start worrying for the character's backs.
True. I always find it quite amusing when at some point, the large breasted character actually complains about the weight instead of just walking around disobeying physics.

True. I always find it quite amusing when at some point, the large breasted character actually complains about the weight instead of just walking around disobeying physics.
I leave this
tumblr_lkjia5DqXa1qdj6r2o1_400.gif

Reactions: Karakui
I leave this
tumblr_lkjia5DqXa1qdj6r2o1_400.gif
OK wot. That's a bit... mad. My personal award for ridiculous boobs (goes to show just how out of touch some of these writers are :P) goes to:
4239554_o.gif

OK wot. That's a bit... mad. My personal award for ridiculous boobs (goes to show just how out of touch some of these writers are :P) goes to:
4239554_o.gif
That's not even my favorite, what I posted, I just couldn't find the one that I like.

Shall we just agree that there are a lot of silly boobs in anime then?

I agree wholeheartedly >.<

Although, I haven't seen a lot. Like, I've seen gifs and such, but, other than that, nope >.>

Oh, here's the structure of the OOC, by the way. If there's anything else that I need to add, or just some simple suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me!

Look good: Some things I think you need to add:
Plot, Roles, Things to Know, Locations, Races, Rules, and a CS.

Reactions: Kitsune
Although I prefer Sword Oratoria over the original, I am pretty interested in a game based on the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.