Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If most of the races are just human/animal why not make all those races into the same race as kemonomimi? then you could have pretty much any animal you like with your human but keep the abilities the same.
Have the main race as kemonomimi and the sub-races can be different human/animal combinations? Yeah, that'll work~

Awesome, now all we need is an OOC thread.

Read: "Make an OOC thread plz."

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune
I should get one up tonight! Maybe. I do stay up until the wee hours of the morning, so I can do it then.

Lol, me too. Sometimes I forget to sleep all together, then I'm so tired I forget I forgot to sleep so I'm halfway through the next day thinking "God, why am I so tired?"

Lol, me too. Sometimes I forget to sleep all together, then I'm so tired I forget I forgot to sleep so I'm halfway through the next day thinking "God, why am I so tired?"
Story of my life, really X3

Okay, I lied. I'm sorry. Sumimasen. Gomenasai.

I need to take roleplaying time off to get this OOC up and stable, I swear >.>

Tonight, though, I will. I'll get something up. May not be finished, but it'll be there.

Take all the time you need. I've got a bunch of Christmas games to grind through anyway :D

Sounds like fun! c: I've got an anime to binge on after I get this OOC up.

This sounds really cute, and I just started the anime as well. the drama scared me tho its just a simple anime what did it do So I'll work up the nerve to finish it and join this in the meantime.

This sounds really cute, and I just started the anime as well. the drama scared me tho its just a simple anime what did it do So I'll work up the nerve to finish it and join this in the meantime.
Yet another person who is witnessing the wonderfulness known as Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? ^^

Yet another person who is witnessing the wonderfulness known as Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? ^^
It's a bit awkward to watch as I'm not usually game for harem stuff, but Hestia is ADORABLE

I KNOW RIGHT owo
Plus I love Hestia the Greek Goddess because of what she's supposed to be in charge of, so having her be such a minor goddess makes me sad and happy

Hestia's boobs were too big though. IMO large breasts have no place on characters like that.

Reactions: Karyra
Hestia's boobs were too big though. IMO large breasts have no place on characters like that.
Listen
When you get to watching anime for a while you just accept stupid designs on various characters
And Harem animes are just one of those things where you accept that everyone has helium boobs
though you might know more about it than me

Reactions: Karakui
Listen
When you get to watching anime for a while you just accept stupid designs on various characters
And Harem animes are just one of those things where you accept that everyone has helium boobs
though you might know more about it than me
Which sucks, cos I prefer small boobs...

though maybe that's just jealously.

Which sucks, cos I prefer small boobs...

though maybe that's just jealously.
Honestly it looks nicer overall and it's more realistic.

Plus trust me big boobs suck

I've got the structure of the OOC up, but I just have to fill everything in now >.>

EDIT:

OH.

I MESSED UP.

Honestly it looks nicer overall and it's more realistic.

Plus trust me big boobs suck
You're watching anime; you really shouldn't be looking for realism XD

Status
Not open for further replies.