Is it roleplaying or is it story telling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter who started it, what matters is that y'all take it to PM's, so you're equally responsible in this. :ferret:

... Oh my god I'm sounding like my dad. No. No. This is not okay.

PM's would probably be smarter simply from a "This is a private conflict, it doesn't aid anyone to yell about it in public" sort of deal.
Plus it opens the door for others to jump in and stir the pot, making the issue even worse.

I mean if you guys wanted to keep it public I don't think there's anything stopping you.
But you are likely to get locked by staff fairly quickly for either privacy reasons or for causing an argument.

PM's would probably be smarter simply from a "This is a private conflict, it doesn't aid anyone to yell about it in public" sort of deal.
Plus it opens the door for others to jump in and stir the pot, making the issue even worse.

I mean if you guys wanted to keep it public I don't think there's anything stopping you.
But you are likely to get locked by staff fairly quickly for either privacy reasons or for causing an argument.
Oh I know who I want to report for causing this conflict public. Muahahaha~ *evil laugh* ... Sigh... but I won't.

I already transferred our "conversation" into PM.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
And the reason it should be locked is?
Just because it seems to have detailed a bit and gotten personal, I thought maybe you'd like to lock this and start a new thread without the person specific discussion.

Edit: Sorry for wording it like a non-question, I was really just asking if you'd like to reboot the thread.

Just because it seems to have detailed a bit and gotten personal, I thought maybe you'd like to lock this and start a new thread without the person specific discussion.

Edit: Sorry for wording it like a non-question, I was really just asking if you'd like to reboot the thread.
Sure :) I don't feel like writing anything here any longer.

Reactions: Brovo
Status
Not open for further replies.