Is it bird? Is it a plane?? No! It's... CHIGGIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

x0Chiggie0x

Original poster
Sooo.. Sup. I'm suppose to say hello and all that fun stuff. Buut I'm feelin' pretty lazy at the moment. So I'm just going to use the provided thing.. Yeah...

What do you prefer to be called?
-
Star, Chiggie, or what ever you want. I don't really care. Just don't call me late for dinner.. *glares around*

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
-
I'm a duck.

How old are you?
-
22.. soon to be 23 next month... *sobs uncontrollably* I never wanted to grow up in the first place..

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
-
I am new to the site, yes. But as for roleplay? I'm not a noob but I'm not expert either. But I am a quick learner too.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
-
To be completely honest. I don't do well in groups. I'm pretty socially awkward and like to avoid people as much as possible and have a great fear of upsetting people for screwing up in some way...? But that being said, I do try to be part of groups and play along nicely.
I do well in one on one but it's mostly just my friend and I.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
-
Why not both??

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
-
I CAN'T REALLY SING THE IMPERIAL MARCH!??? D:

YAAAAAY YOU JOINED WITH ME! WELCOME MY FRIEND!

Wait now we have a SPACE DUCK?! (but seriously though you 2 friends in real life or... siblings? confuse mode on @w@)

Well we have that awkward moment~
^----he's literally make things worst <---he's super awkward with everyone

but any welcome to Iwakuroleplay~!

Welcome to the site, Chiggie! I hope you enjoy your stay. :3

Wait now we have a SPACE DUCK?! (but seriously though you 2 friends in real life or... siblings? confuse mode on @w@)

Well we have that awkward moment~
^----he's literally make things worst <---he's super awkward with everyone

but any welcome to Iwakuroleplay~!

Welllllll, Chiggie and I met online like years ago, but we've met in real life a few times now. xD So we're very close friends that just happen to live in different states and act like siblings.

Reactions: GreenSea
Welllllll, Chiggie and I met online like years ago, but we've met in real life a few times now. xD So we're very close friends that just happen to live in different states and act like siblings.
I see~! I understand now *nod nod*

Status
Not open for further replies.