3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
'Cause I'm not O_O

Some kids here in Georgia have been back at school since the first week of August. Poor kids. x.x

School? Pah...

pir5Qqv.jpg

Already back in school.

School means all the annoying kids who come in a lot at my job are now busied for most of the day.

Blessings.

THREE WEEKS LEFT TILL THE END OF TERM FOR ME :'D

(Now I can laugh at you peeps going back to school while I sit here like a bau5)

I graduated already, but I'm glad that the fall semester is starting! Now, I can sneak onto the shuttles my former school provides without needing to take the city bus anymore. The school shuttles will be so crowded with students that I'll blend right in and won't be noticed lmao.

School season means my morning bus home from work is going to be packed with high school kids for about half the trip. Ugh. These little shits need to get a real school bus instead of using public transit.

Reactions: Minibit
I've been back taking college classes for at least two weeks now, and I gotta tell you, I am lovin' it~

I haven't had to go to school for like 9 years. Being a manly member of the manliest workforce is way more fun because not only is homework and studying no longer a daily nightmare, but you get paid.

Reactions: Minibit
Am I the only one whose classes haven't started yet?

I started school two weeks ago.

I have a bookbag and binder and notepaper and a course timetable and those paper tab insert things to separate notes by class and erasers shaped like monkeys!

I feel more prepared now O_O

Reactions: jared555
School season means my morning bus home from work is going to be packed with high school kids for about half the trip. Ugh. These little shits need to get a real school bus instead of using public transit.
A shame that not every high school offers school busses, huh?

I finished almost 2 weeks ago now.
Likely won't be back until January.
A shame that not every high school offers school busses, huh?
I thought that was a legal requirement.

I thought that was a legal requirement.
Nope. Not here, anyway. I know my high school didn't offer busses. Or, at the very least, I think they only offered busses for people who lived really far away. I know the middle school had some sort of distance requirement that I just barely fit into. Not sure whether the high school just didn't offer any busses or if the distance requirement increased, leaving a ton of students who, according to the school, didn't live far enough away to need a bus, even though walking wasn't generally a realistic possibility, meaning that lots of kids either got rides from their parents or, like me, needed to take a public bus.

But, I can't think of a single person I knew in high school who mentioned needing to catch a school bus -- or any mention of school busses at all for that matter -- so, I'm going to assume that the school just didn't provide any.

Nope. Not here, anyway. I know my high school didn't offer busses. Or, at the very least, I think they only offered busses for people who lived really far away. I know the middle school had some sort of distance requirement that I just barely fit into. Not sure whether the high school just didn't offer any busses or if the distance requirement increased, leaving a ton of students who, according to the school, didn't live far enough away to need a bus, even though walking wasn't generally a realistic possibility, meaning that lots of kids either got rides from their parents or, like me, needed to take a public bus.

But, I can't think of a single person I knew in high school who mentioned needing to catch a school bus -- or any mention of school busses at all for that matter -- so, I'm going to assume that the school just didn't provide any.
That just seems stupid... :/
All Schools in my area provided buses, it just seemed so obvious considering how far some students live.

That just seems stupid... :/
All Schools in my area provided buses, it just seemed so obvious considering how far some students live.
Guess they decided we were old enough to take the public bus if we needed it. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.