Is breakfast the most important meal of the day?

Well, is it?

• Yes

• No

• It depends

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat like 4 meals a day

My afternoon snack is usually another meal

I love breakfast. It is best meal.

I usually eat around 6 or 7 am because of my work schedule, so then I eat lunch around 11 and require an afternoon snack around 3 or 4 pm

However my body seems to do better if I actually eat breakfast around 9 am and shift all the other meals a few hours back

Bah, work

Reactions: Hana
I don't eat breakfast. Different things factor into this, such as my morning grumpiness, chronic nausea and GERD, and generally not being hungry until lunchtime. A morning meal probably is important, but forcing myself to eat is quite unpleasant.

Love me some brunch or brinner, though. :]

"Next to lunch and dinner, breakfast is the most important meal of the day" : from Police Academy 2.

I have coffee and a banana every morning, and my dog shares part of the banana with me. For me it's routine, and perhaps for some breakfast is most important... kind of hard for me to justify that status though.

For me, it is not. And I'm even a bodybuilder and weightlifter.

My schedule makes it to where I wouldn't get adequate amounts of sleep if I had to wake up for breakfast, and I have that sleep is more important to me than breakfast. Lunch is my breakfast. Dinner is my lunch. And my meal at midnight or 1 is my dinner. Haha

For me, it is not. And I'm even a bodybuilder and weightlifter.

My schedule makes it to where I wouldn't get adequate amounts of sleep if I had to wake up for breakfast, and I have that sleep is more important to me than breakfast. Lunch is my breakfast. Dinner is my lunch. And my meal at midnight or 1 is my dinner. Haha

:P If you're eating something around when you wake up -- whenever that is -- I'd say that still counts as breakfast. XD

For me, lunch is breakfast, because I rarely ever get up early enough to actually eat breakfast.

It depends. If I can get away with it, I'll skip it. Sometimes when I do I don't feel at my best especially when I am working.

Status
Not open for further replies.